Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Home Away From Home

damn it! missed this too. sorry man....congrats!

No worries girl, its OK, just small mileage compared to demon runners out there. 300+ months, you are nuts. My real question though, how does hubby put up with it. I am lucky I get 70 miles a week before the wife wonders where the hell I have been.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

gadboy crossed the line and made a snow angel. NOW OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN LOG!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

Triathalon and open my log? Sounds like your asking alot out of me in 2011.Big grin

L Train

Heh.

Heh.

alright slick...what are you up to?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

alright slick...what are you up to?

about 175.

GregM

Anyone running from the Y tomorrow morning?  Lance, Cremer, Cuch, Gadman?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

emailed out earlier - 9 at the Y for maybe 15.  Dick will be there that's all I know for sure. 

GregM

You are one fast administrator, Lance!  Thanks.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'm a maybe. Don't wait if you don't see me. But man, not even one full day and this blank for the year is already bugging me. I have issues.

(Got up early enough to join in but I still seem to have a touch of the black plague. Back to bed for me, and maybe later I'll go do a few miles under "ideal conditions".)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Hey Lance, did you see/respond to Bob's email about tomorrow morning? He has a new email address.

"Beep, Beep!"

I replied to Bob and told him

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

I replied to Bob and told him

Missed this - yeah, he'll be here.  I need to figure out a multiple route/multiple pace thing but no worries.

"Beep, Beep!"

SUNDAY GROUP RUN FROM DAVE'S

Sunday, 1/16 - 9:00 AM

Long and Easy - Distance varies from 11-20 miles

Several loops available depending on your needs - let me know

APRES RUN MEAL

Beef Stew

Corn Bread

Water, Powerade and of course Beer (not for Lance!)

Brownies

*** Please RSVP BY FRIDAY - so I know how much food to prepare ***

*Dave and Jane - 68 Payeur Circle -  Sanford

From Traffic Circle in Sanford, head down Route 4 toward North Berwick - about 3 miles.

Make first LEFT after Sanford Country Club onto Country Club #3

Travel .9 miles and make LEFT onto Payeur Circle

We are the 8th house on the left - Sage Green, Rust Shutters and long driveway.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I'm in. It's good to know you're willing to satisfy our needs, Dave. For now just a nice 20 miler will do for me.