Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Currently at Percys getting tired mounted. Going right to y after. Probably going to try rail trail. Let me know if interested in that or any other route. Plan is for very easy effort.

Just got here . Will be ready to go by 9a

"Beep, Beep!"

Wish I could have joined you.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Can’t make it tonight.

Me too neither.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

K good

Hi. My name is Greg and I will be running from the Sanford/Springvale YMCA parking lot at 5:15 this afternoon. Please feel free to join me if you are so inclined.

I plan to attend this event.

I suspect that, given the weather and the fact that Boston is the next day, people will most likely be doing their own thing on Sunday morning. I, for instance, will probably hit the TM at the Y. There's an extremely good chance that I'll want pancakes afterwards. Bacon will likely be involved as well. Anybody wanna meet at a local breakfasty place, say around 11;30 AM or so? Post-run, post-church, Boston send-off, call it what you will. I'm flexible on time and place and open to ideas. Interest?

Crickets. Ah well. Anyway, Kim and I will be at Mel's Raspberry Patch (the one on Main St., not the one on Rt. 4) at 11:30. Feel free to join us.

Very likely I will attend

Anyone ?

Someone.

Currently on offer:

Sunday 9 AM from the Y. 17 miles. Littlefield/Back Rd/Shapleigh Corner/109. If you're in you're pretty much in for the whole thing unless you bail on Stanley Rd. and just do the Littlefield loop. I will not plant water. I will carry a buck or two and stop at the Shapleigh Corner Store, and hopefully the fountain at Ted's is on.

Company welcome.

I'm out tomorrow. Doing cotton valley trail with Jacob on his bike. Enjoy the hills.