Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

The thing holding me back from going to Dover is the 10 am start. With travel and hanging out it’s a 5 hour commitment. Not sure I can do that.

I need 14ish on Sunday but don't have the details on the Dover run.  Pending weather, that could work.

2 things.

1. I’m considering going to the winners circle group run in Dover on Sunday. Thinking about it.

2. Sugarloaf is 50 bucks for Maine residents on Monday. Long haul for a day trip. Thinking about it.

is anyone interested in either?

I need 14ish on Sunday but don't have the details on the Dover run.  Pending weather, that could work.

The Dover run is 12-14 mile route with a 10am start. She would like a heads up so she can plan accordingly. Understandable. I was hoping to make a decision by tonight and send her an email.

Fro

OK - I will look at the weather forecast at 8pm to see if they have pushed forward the ice - I am HEAVILY leaning on running long in the rain tomorrow at 40's vs sunday in the single digits and ice.... I will confirm tonite. Sorry for being a pain.

Fro

Im gonna pass on the wcrc run - still on the fence as to long tomorrow or sunday - but will do it local. Sorry.

Going to pass.

I’m going to go run with the group. Probably won’t hang out long after the run.

Gonna get outside for a shortish recovery run this afternoon. Time flexible. Company welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Gonna get outside for a shortish recovery run this afternoon. Time flexible. Company welcome.

Maybe. I'm up at mt Abram skiing but it's really cold so I don't think we'll be here much longer.

Maybe. I'm up at mt Abram skiing but it's really cold so I don't think we'll be here much longer.

Better get on it. You do have to run 100 miles this week, after all.

I'm not going to make it. It's warming up.

Anybody up for some 9 am Sunday from the Y action? I'll be doing an easy no-dumbassery 12.

In.  I'll prolly start earlier but meet you at 9.  I've got an easy 16 planned

I have a route in mind. There will be a few hills. I'm not planning to plant water. Let me know if you want to know where you could if you're so inclined.

Fro

Hmm - mike and I are also meeting at 9am - and were thinking 16 with some pace work at the end (last 6 or so). Maybe we could combine some of this. Lemme know your route and I'll plant some water...