Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

For anybody who isn't going long on Saturday (or is a glutton for punishment)... I'll be running from the Y on Sunday starting at 8:30.

I'll be there at 8:30am Sunday

I'll try and make a loop or two.

I should be able to make it but can only run until 10 or so.

I'll be running 20ish from the Y at 10 a.m. on Sunday. Company welcome for all or part. There will be at least some hills involved.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I will see you there, if I can keep up.

GregM

I'll be running 20ish from the Y at 10 a.m. on Sunday. Company welcome for all or part. There will be at least some hills involved.

I would love to join you, Greg, but I am out of commission for the time being.  Too many hills last week, I guess.  So I'll be running in the pool at the Y instead.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

I am in for something, maybe 15'sh, not sure, see how I feel after my conversion from TM to road. I'll be going easy though so plan on ditching me if you go out fast.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I should be there also. I expect to be right on time at 10 so hopefully you don't take off early.

L Train

Cramer. Early. Hah.

That is all I can contribute to this stupid thread.

Nuff said. I see your point.

As it turns out I may not be able to make this run after all.

L Train

I wonder who will show up an hour early?

You, in two weeks.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Any one meeting early tonight for a few extra miles?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I put it under there.

I didn't actually say it out loud, but you got me in my head nonetheless.  You are such a child.