Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Except now I'm not.  I called Doug to give him the good news though and he seemed happy to be able to get on the TM with the vibrams.  I'm there at 9:06 Sunday though.

That's good. Your delicate lady cankles will appreciate need the rest.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Trains never run on time.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

I am still on 9 today, tomorrow TBD

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Change in plans for me. I'm just going to head out from here this morning. I'm already up and ready to go.

Have a nice run.

gadman

Holy crap! awful lot of posts for one run sounds like a bunch of old ladies.

That's how we roll.

L Train

So I saw you guys today as I drove to the Y with Addy, who had agreed to go to Child Watch so I could run for an hour if we went out to lunch after.  Everyone wins.  Except after I got dressed and all of our stuff together and saw you guys and I stopped in the Y parking lot, she decided she didn't want to go to the Y after all.

And so the streak of "running", such as it is, is over.  Unless Mrs. Train gets home earlier than I am planning from skiing.

Home Away From Home

Me. Sunday. Y. 9:02 a.m. 20 miles.

I am out for this one, turns out I have brunch plans in cape Elizabeth so will have to ru. When I get back home in the afternoon

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

So I saw you guys today as I drove to the Y with Addy, who had agreed to go to Child Watch so I could run for an hour if we went out to lunch after.  Everyone wins.  Except after I got dressed and all of our stuff together and saw you guys and I stopped in the Y parking lot, she decided she didn't want to go to the Y after all.

And so the streak of "running", such as it is, is over.  Unless Mrs. Train gets home earlier than I am planning from skiing.

You can't negotiate with terrorists or children.

I'll be running stupidly long from the Y starting at 7 a.m on Sunday. I'll make a point to circle back around to the Y at 9 a.m. in case anybody wants to join in at either time. I'll be trying to stay right around an even 9:00ish pace throughout. Company very welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Think I'll join you at 7 for about 90 minutes of fun.

Home Away From Home

Coming down with something, past 2 days have been fun. Not sure I am making it tonight, will have to wait and se how I feel.

MM#5768

Running a couple of loops from the Y at around 9a (9:05am-9:10am-ish) today. Leaving now should be there shortly.

Show up if you want to.

gadman

Anyone planning a run  tomorrow?