Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

So I'm thinking...

Trail run, Friday, 5 p.m. Powerlines trail to the cairn. Park on 109. Out (up) and back, 7ish miles total. Sound like fun? Be there!

I'm in for this.

Also, planning on Libby Loop tonight (10 miles, easy pace). If anyone is interested in coming up just to do something different let me know.

Probably will head out sometime around 5p but can wait if needed.

I'm interested.  The power lines up in Shapliegh right before Ted's????

Yep. There's plenty of room to park right there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Also, planning on Libby Loop tonight (10 miles, easy pace). If anyone is interested in coming up just to do something different let me know.

Probably will head out sometime around 5p but can wait if needed.

More than I need. See ya tomorrow, though.

Running from the Y tomorrow at 9am. Probably going 20.  Show up and join in for some or all.

In.

Maine Coast Marathon - On course training run.

Is anyone interested in doing an on course training run either Friday evening or Saturday morning ?

The plan would be to meet at UNE and drive one car (or more if needed) down to Beach ave. Which is around mile 7.

If anyone is interested in doing a shorter run they could be dropped off on the course at their preferred distance along the way.

A Friday run would need to start from Beach ave by 5:30p at the latest. Saturday I would need to start from Beach ave. by 8am.

Easy pace. No inflatables.

If there is any interest and we come up with a plan, I may post it on the Maine Coast Marathon FB page too.

Home Away From Home

I'd be up for it. Either day could work for me.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

That's pretty long for two weeks out.

That's pretty long for two weeks out.

That's a good point. Another idea would be to park on the side by ocean ave. (around mile 10) and go 16ish.

I'm definately open to suggestions.

Not necessarily saying it's a bad idea. I think it just depends on what you're looking to do in the race. And as cuch knows the tapah is different for everybody. If it were me and I planned on trying for a PR or even just a good solid time in the race, I'd probably keep it to no more than 2 hours, and I'd do it mostly as an easy reconnaissance jog of the course with maybe a pickup to MP the last five miles or so at most. But that's just the opinion of another DUMBASS.

I am otherwise engaged on the aforementioned dates. Besides Doug said I was trained already and didn't have to run anymore until May 12.

Home Away From Home

That's a good point. Another idea would be to park on the side by ocean ave. (around mile 10) and go 16ish.

I'm definately open to suggestions.

I am up for anything. Maine coast is not a pr attempt for me and more training run for pineland. I have intentions for a long run this weekend anyway so if this turns out to be short i'll run another day if it is long enough I might run with you and then add on.  I'd like to get closer to about 30 on one of these days.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

So here's my deal. On Sunday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. I'll be jogging on the Eastern Trail in Biddeford. Company very welcome at any point. 9ish pace. For those who maybe haven't been there, it's a very nice place to run. It's dirt, but super smooth and groomed. Parking is at the very back of the hospital parking lot. There are signs to guide you to where to park, and the trail is right there. It's pretty much a straight line out and back trail so anytime you show up if you turn right and head down the trail our paths will cross before long.

So here's my deal. On Sunday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. I'll be jogging on the Eastern Trail in Biddeford. Company very welcome at any point. 9ish pace. For those who maybe haven't been there, it's a very nice place to run. It's dirt, but super smooth and groomed. Parking is at the very back of the hospital parking lot. There are signs to guide you to where to park, and the trail is right there. It's pretty much a straight line out and back trail so anytime you show up if you turn right and head down the trail our paths will cross before long.

i won't be around but i will use this information to fuel me tomorrow....thanks.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

i won't be around but i will use this information to fuel me tomorrow....thanks.

Stay loose.