Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Then I guess we can't run together tomorrow!  I will be doing an easy 8 on Sunday, hopefully outside!!!

so in the overwelming response...i will not map out a course and definately not be planting any water for 1/12. thank you for saving me the trouble.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

ok...this is the course i am doing starting at y at 9 on 1/12. i am only allowed 7ish miles this month at a pop but if your looking for more you can always run this backwards after as i'll put water at fall's agway or you can go on and run your own thing after or whatever. whatever.

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/b2c0bf09cca94526a8b7b0a70c015b76/courses/4f4ae2b9dab74a53a7009e2a6ba7618c

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Well there... I will see you at 9:00 at the Y... I only need 8 easy tomorrow...

ok...this is the course i am doing starting at y at 9 on 1/12. i am only allowed 7ish miles this month at a pop but if your looking for more you can always run this backwards after as i'll put water at fall's agway or you can go on and run your own thing after or whatever. whatever.

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/b2c0bf09cca94526a8b7b0a70c015b76/courses/4f4ae2b9dab74a53a7009e2a6ba7618c

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I'm in. I'm doing 18 so I'll just keep going after.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Confirmed Attendees...

David & Jane Theo (2)

Doug Beaulieu

Noel Leigh

Mike Leigh

Lance Hoenig

Greg Cremer

Louann Tovey

Heidi Brennan

Mark Rix

Debbie Rix

Laurie Gaudreau

Greg Gaudreau

Eric Gadbois

Debbie Gendron

Carol Legere

Selena Carter

Michelle Sherman

Elise Miller

Noah Miller

Nicole Miller

Jim McPhee

Bob Randall & Marianne (2)

Tom Gadbois & Vangie (2)

Dick L'Heureux

Gwen Bedell

Maybe

?Greg McCullough

?Robin Cucinotta

?Leslie Witham

?Michelle Langstaff

?Keith Gendron

?Rob Kaberle

?Mark Miller

4th ANNUAL SUNDAY MLK TRAINING RUN FROM DAVE & JANE'S HOUSE

Sunday, 1/19/2014 - 10:00 AM

Long and Easy - Distance varies from 11-16 miles

Several loops available depending on your needs - let me know

APRES RUN MEAL

Beef Stew

Rolls

Water, Powerade and of course Beer

Dessert

*** Please RSVP BY Thursday, 1/12 - so we know how much food to prepare***

*Dave and Jane - 68 Payeur Circle -  Sanford

From Traffic Circle in Sanford, head down Route 4 toward North Berwick - about 3 miles.

Make first LEFT after Sanford Country Club onto Country Club #3

Travel .9 miles and make LEFT onto Payeur Circle

We are the 8th house on the left - Sage Green, Rust Shutters and long driveway.

Maybe

?Robin Cucinotta

is anyone here only running around 7 miles at daves thing and want my company? if not, i'll run my own thing somewhere here there or anywhere and see you at daves around 12:30ish to say hello right around which everyone will leave. let me know please.

seven would be good for me, I have to get up Portland.

"Beep, Beep!"

Ricky wants 8.  Likely others.

cool...thanks.

"Beep, Beep!"

Left behind. Asics GT2000 M 10.5 running shoes; Under Armor Women's gloves; Wool Hat -  Blue.... Lots of beer.

L Train

Thanks Dave - really great time, and thanks Jane too.  That stew was fantastic!

Left behind. Asics GT2000 M 10.5 running shoes; Under Armor Women's gloves; Wool Hat -  Blue.... Lots of beer.

Think it was me that left the beer behind!  Madison and I had a blast, Dave. Thanks.

MacJim

All my shoes are accounted for but that's my size and brand so if they need a good home.....also, someone left a pair of black ice grippers on the hood of my car so if you know who let them know. I'll bring them to the Y and maybe leave them with Gwen? I can't promise I'll be at the Y tomorrow night though. Thanks Dave and Jane everything was awesome. I'm on my second meal of beef stew and the third is tomorrow for lunch.

L Train

I'm on my second meal of beef stew and the third is tomorrow for lunch.

WTF?!?!?!  There were party favors?

gadman

only for non FFC members