Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Kim and I are happy to be the exchange station, anytime anything. After hours access to our office can be prearranged.

All my shoes are accounted for but that's my size and brand so if they need a good home.....also, someone left a pair of black ice grippers on the hood of my car so if you know who let them know. I'll bring them to the Y and maybe leave them with Gwen? I can't promise I'll be at the Y tomorrow night though. Thanks Dave and Jane everything was awesome. I'm on my second meal of beef stew and the third is tomorrow for lunch.

I second that sentiment. Marvelous time :-)

Thanks Dave - really great time, and thanks Jane too.  That stew was fantastic!

MacJim

WTF?!?!?!  There were party favors?

If you stay at a party long enough they'll give you anything to get you out the door. I was thinking of holding out for money but that stew was sooo good.

Leaving now (well within the next 15 mins) from Newfield.

Heading down route 11 to 109 to the Y. Getting picked up there.

If anyone is running outside head up 109 in the opposite direction and you'll have company for the 2nd half.

L Train

Either this means you are not going to Michelle's tomorrow or you have a serious 2 days planned.

Home Away From Home

I am planning on a Tuesday night run on Feb 18th I think.  Are you guys running outside or all inside these days? No sense driving 2 hours for a treadmill run. Let me know, thanks.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Most times at least some are outside, just depends on the weather and roads.  Maybe 5-6 people outside most Tuesdays.

Home Away From Home

I definitely want to see everyone, maybe those that can can all get together for some food/drinks afterwards at Public House or Backstreet?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

To Whom it Probably Isn't That Concerning...

I will not be at the group run tonight. All is well.

Carry on.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?

I need a long run this weekend and it does not appear that will occur on Sunday, due to child care issues.  I am panning to start on the TM for an hour at the Y, just before 7AM on Saturday morning.  Then heading out precisely at 7:50 am for approximately about 11 miles.  If anyone is interested, I would welcome the company.

<script id="lpjs_csid" defer="defer"></script>

good idea to work up a sweat before heading outside

L Train

Mike Leigh for the win.

Hey Mike, I hear there's a bunch of people coming to your house on Sunday.  Any ideas on who, what, where, when, why or what types of beer will be available?

L Train

Hey I just found out I apparently responded to a FB invite. But I still don't know anything and Diane doesn't remember.   Can someone give me the scoop?

MacJim

Mike Leigh for the win.

Hey Mike, I hear there's a bunch of people coming to your house on Sunday.  Any ideas on who, what, where, when, why or what types of beer will be available?

I'm in. Let me know if you need me to bring anything Mike.