Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

MacJim

Hey people, I'm thinking of calling the backstreet....actually I called tonight to organize a party for next tuesday before our hampton half and the guy who answered the phone sounded like a deer in the headlights...."you realize it's 7pm on Valentines day and I don't have time to take a reservation right now" I think if I had pushed the issue he would have peed his pants. So, I looked at the weather and  it's supposed to snow again on tuesday. Should I still make the reservation. You bitches that are on here all the time need to give me some feedback or I won't make the call. So there. No you shut up! what? No you shut up you jerk. As John McEnroe once said to an official..."Just answer the question!!!!!. Let me know

gadman

I think Jimbo needs some donuts

No idea why, 9:30 Sunday, assortment of craft beers, should be a good turnout if you and Mr. McPhee show up. 3 John St, beautiful Springvale

Everyone is invited please come. Please let me know if anyone needs directions. My phone number is 608-0207. Eric please feel free to stop in after the run if you can't make it, and bring Madison.

L Train

Should I bring some ps3 remotes?  Ha.

Thanks Mike, I'll be there with bells on.

Mike I was thinking of catching up with you guys on the second loop if possible. Thinking I will have Madison. Will there be anyone home to hang with her for an hour while I run?

No idea why, 9:30 Sunday, assortment of craft beers, should be a good turnout if you and Mr. McPhee show up. 3 John St, beautiful Springvale

Everyone is invited please come. Please let me know if anyone needs directions. My phone number is 608-0207. Eric please feel free to stop in after the run if you can't make it, and bring Madison.

Great. Madison and Tim will be home.

GregM

Mike and Jim,

I'm in for both ... weather permitting.  At this point, Sunday at 9:30 looks good (sunny).  Don't know yet about Tuesday, but I'm game even if it's a treadmill run before the Backstreet.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Jim yeah do it what the hell why not?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Just a reminder I will be at the Y this Tuesday for the run. I have no intention of TM for my first time back in Sanford in awhile.  Hope so done will join me out there and then maybe afterwards at Public House or something for some refreshment afterward before I head north. see you there.  PS- pace I'll be slow, I am not fast these days after months off from my knee but I can at least make it around the loop.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

MacJim

Just a reminder I will be at the Y this Tuesday for the run. I have no intention of TM for my first time back in Sanford in awhile.  Hope so done will join me out there and then maybe afterwards at Public House or something for some refreshment afterward before I head north. see you there.  PS- pace I'll be slow, I am not fast these days after months off from my knee but I can at least make it around the loop.

It's not going to be the Backstreet cause it's already booked for tuesday night. So it's either Publix or the Bradford Block Bistro just next door. Seating will be tough at Publix house cause it's very popular. they are so close we could decide that night. We'll see.

Asics GT2000 11 1/2 left behind. Too small for me

L Train

Greg, you got my gloves?

Greg, you got my gloves?

Nope, I left them sitting on the arm of that couch by the door because I thought you knew where they were.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Ha.  Totally forgot them when I left.  Mike, I'll get them from you sometime.  Mike and Noelle, thanks for hosting, it was a great time and good turnout on a pretty crappy weather day.

Don't mean to double post, but I see this topic in two areas if not three area right now.

Confirmed Bradford Block Bistro for Tuesday, February 18 @ 7pm. They can handle upto 40 together as a group. I indicated 10-15.

Thanks,

Gwen

It's not going to be the Backstreet cause it's already booked for tuesday night. So it's either Publix or the Bradford Block Bistro just next door. Seating will be tough at Publix house cause it's very popular. they are so close we could decide that night. We'll see.