Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day relative to what we've had so i made it so i can run from the y tomorrow at 9:00...if anyone is interested.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I can be there at 9.  I'm only up for 5 though so you'd have to be OK with looping back to the Y around there.

no problem...i was gonna do some loopy-doopy thing anyways. it breaks things up like the out and backs do which is 1 of a few reasons why i like running those types of runs.

how dry and generic that comment was. yuk.

if this becomes/or is a scheduled group run i should be able to make them starting as soon as next week possibly.

it looks like i'll have to start SISing 3/20 now as i just got a call and i am being taken hostage thursday morning at 8:40am unless it gets really really warm in the next 5 days.

L Train

Day Mar 8

Mostly Sunny

44°FHigh

Mostly Sunny

Day Mar 8

Mostly Sunny

44°FHigh

Mostly Sunny

i need a 70+ degree day (in maine, not the district) if it's only going to be one of those 5 days.

tomorrow would be an excellent day for me to break my only 13 miles in march rule with that temp! i'm getting spring fever just thinking about it. someone stop me!!!

oh my fucking god! i just found out 3/20 is a sad60 early release day! and so is 4/3! i will have to run earlier than 11:30 on those thursdays if i want to run...wtf man? when the hell did my stay at home mom life become such a fucking busy and/or obligated one? when i wanted to start fucking getting more involved with working people...that's when!  haha!!! funny but not really. christ! 

L Train

oh my fucking god! i just found out 3/20 is a sad60 early release day! and so is 4/3! i will have to run earlier than 11:30 on those thursdays if i want to run...wtf man? when the hell did my stay at home mom life become such a fucking busy and/or obligated one? when i wanted to start fucking getting more involved with working people...that's when!  haha!!! funny but not really. christ! 

If you petition scorps nicely and bribe him with beer (no straw necessary) he may be able to adjust the time on those particular dates.  It's worth a shot.  It is called "SIS something or another" so you should probably petition egad as well.

Plus by then the gadinator will be back.  And slower than ever.

i am going to run my rocky IV's/POS' with gadboy...but he doesn't know. my entertainment will keep his mind off his shit as he hobbles along. win-win. it will be perfect.

This.  Out of town next week so I will not be able to participate in the Egad/L Train succession plan training.

If you petition scorps nicely and bribe him with beer (no straw necessary) he may be able to adjust the time on those particular dates.  

ACrosby

Is anyone interested with running with me tomorrow morning? I will be at the Y in the morning for a class 7-8 was thinking about going outside after that.

L Train

Might be too long to wait but cuch and I are running tomorrow, most likely at 8:30 from the Y.  I'm going 15 which you don't want if you are running Sunday but we are looping back to the Y at around the 6-7 mile mark.  I'll be trying to tempo after that and I think she will keep running too, maybe just not tempoing.

Actually, Mike if you get this I'm sorry I totally forgot we talked about this too, at least for part.  You want to join us?

L Train

Mike is in for part two of this.

gadman

ha just saw this, .I will make an attempt to run tomorrow ,Sun, and maybe Mon. 80 degrees tomorrow. Back to the cold Tues. SYS

If you petition scorps nicely and bribe him with beer (no straw necessary) he may be able to adjust the time on those particular dates.  It's worth a shot.  It is called "SIS something or another" so you should probably petition egad as well.

ACrosby

Might be too long to wait but cuch and I are running tomorrow, most likely at 8:30 from the Y.  I'm going 15 which you don't want if you are running Sunday but we are looping back to the Y at around the 6-7 mile mark.  I'll be trying to tempo after that and I think she will keep running too, maybe just not tempoing.

Actually, Mike if you get this I'm sorry I totally forgot we talked about this too, at least for part.  You want to join us?

8:30 is perfect