Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

You guys are talking about the SIS Lunchtime special already?  That's a little sad.  But yes.  12pm is the plan at SIS.   Cuch!!!

Cuch!!!

scorpsie!!! c u tomorrow! 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

scorpsie!!! 

Sorry.  You are gonna have to do better than this.  I think you already gave him a name.

The good news is that he can model his snowmobing gear for you while we run.

Sorry.  You are gonna have to do better than this.  I think you already gave him a name.

The good news is that he can model his snowmobing gear for you while we run.

that picture is obscene! it's all balls and no dick. i'm offended!

L Train

The juvenile humor of this book will appeal to only the basest and most immature readers and is virtually guaranteed to repel and offend anyone over the age of sixteen. It is also wildly inappropriate for anyone under the age of twelve. But if you are a boy between the ages of twelve and sixteen (or maybe just think like one) then hey, knock yourself out.

"This book is disgusting, I want nothing to do with it." -- my son's sixth grade teacher.

"You ought to be ashamed of yourself." -- old lady in parking lot.

"Don't use your name and don't tell any of my friends." -- my mother.

"..." -- twelve-year-old boy. (He couldn't speak. He was too busy laughing.)(less)

i need to buy this for d. thanks slick! ok, ok it's for me too.

L Train

I know the official herding cats series is over, but hoping I can still have an unauthorized version for at least a few more weeks.  I need 16ish this Sunday, easy paced. We can do it old school just meet at the Y and run with no frills, no water planting and no after party.  I'll throw out 9:00 at the Y.

Boston runners welcome and I can make a shorter loop if you guys don't want that much.  I know some are doing Great Bay though.

I think we should think about something similar next Sunday also where I will be hoping for 18-20.

That is all.

I know the official herding cats series is over, but hoping I can still have an unauthorized version for at least a few more weeks.  I need 16ish this Sunday, easy paced. We can do it old school just meet at the Y and run with no frills, no water planting and no after party.  I'll throw out 9:00 at the Y.

Boston runners welcome and I can make a shorter loop if you guys don't want that much.  I know some are doing Great Bay though.

I think we should think about something similar next Sunday also where I will be hoping for 18-20.

That is all.

why sunday? sunday sucks.

oh wait...i know.

L Train

You're saying instead of Saturday?  For me (and maybe only me), Sunday is usually best because of my normal Saturday family schedule. But that may just be me (and Greg, but he's gone this weekend anyway), so if Saturday works better for people that's what they should do. Are you saying you can do Saturday?  If so I'll check with the boss and see if I can do that.

L Train

Uh, nope.  Not this weekend anyway per veto rules at the Train house (tiebreaking vote is not mine).

So, Sunday it is for me anyway.

Sunday it is, let me know and I can plant water.

You're saying instead of Saturday?

no i won't be making it this w/e. i just hate sundays cause i'm usually hungover...i thought we disgust this?

well aware of the sunday must do for everyone in here due to family and kid sports and whatnot.

SIS Lunchtime run tomorrow is on, I presume?  My Portsmouth appt. got moved, so I am in.  Are we still shooting for 12pm?  Please run your ass off today so we can go easy tomorrow.  Yes, Steve you are now a threat again to employ dumbassery.

L Train

I'm in for noon.  Also in for (very) easy.

Cool.

I'm in for noon.  Also in for (very) easy.