Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

And for cuch, my long run will be Saturday this week.  Maybe around 11:00 or so, easy 18 or something.  Any company on any of the above is welcomed.

OK, in case this got lost.  Tentative plan is still 11:00, but it could be 11:30, I'm waiting to see whether Mike can make it.  Planning a hilly route in the Hanson's Ridge area.  Guess I have to remember all you Boston peeps are out.

I'm doing 10 on Sunday, probably a Gebung to the Magic Tree from the Y at 9 (depending on rain blah blah blah) kind of thing. If anybody's into that sort of thing, let me know and maybe I'll plant water.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Yes, but maybe you could even be talked into an 8:30 start, as I plan to start at 7 For 16 or so. The rain will be light and short regardless. Talk to me.

It took me a second to figure out why it would take you an hour and a half to run 6 miles, then I got it. I'll agree to 8:30 if you agree to plant water at the Magic Tree.

I'd be up for an 830am start on Sunday at the Y.

Nice, I'll see u both there.

I want in, please.

L Train

Me too.

mta:  Maybe, maybe not.  I feel great after today, but it involves leaving Ethan alone in the AM and I don't think I want to do that anymore.  Not because he can't be alone, I just want to hang with him.  So probably not.  If I'm not on time, I'm not coming.

You are getting higher maintenance by the second.  It must be your new "communistic tendencies".

Me too.

mta:  Maybe, maybe not.  I feel great after today, but it involves leaving Ethan alone in the AM and I don't think I want to do that anymore.  Not because he can't be alone, I just want to hang with him.  So probably not.  If I'm not on time, I'm not coming.

L Train

Because everyone cares:

Monday I'll be doing 12ish tempo around 9:00.  Tuesday easy at 9:00 for maybe 7, then I will prerun at group run and maybe do part of the group run.   Wednesday interval 8ish (inside or out depending on weather) around 9:00. Thursday easy 10 at 8:30 (I will not make the lunch special), Friday easy 5 at 9:00 or maybe off if I'm tired.

Company on any/all welcome.

Thursday easy 10 at 8:30 (I will not make the lunch special),.

Company on any/all welcome.

I might get in on some of that.

L Train

OK, 8:30 at the Y on Thursday for any and all.

To pre-run inside or outside?  That is the question.

To pre-run inside or outside?  That is the question.

It's looking like it may be inside for me.

L Train

ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO RISK THE 15%, BEAULAH?

Hi 55°RealFeel® 54°Precipitation 15%

15% I thought it was 100% chance of rain.

That changes everything.