Circle North

today's *sus* (Read 291 times)

If some dude's phone's dead on the weekend it's a big problem because he won't be able to see if follow his fantasy FB team named "Show me your TDs".  Maybe this will get better in the spring because fantasy basketball is not nearly as popular.

i am officially turned off.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

"Gisele’s Bundchens"?

i put an anti text virus in here. you can't post texted shit visuals anymore.

it is for your own safety.

L Train

gadman

sicko!

gadman

Just saw  news,people suffering with bad posture from  too much cell phone use.I have yet to sea a surfer using their phone while on the board but they are a different breed.

this reminds me.........i don't understand what the fuck is going on with the human race.

now i'm at the track this w/e. watching a friend race. i take my bike and ride to turn 1a where there are bleaches and other's are gathering to watch. waiting for the start...everyone is watching and waiting. race starts and 8 people out of a small crowd of like 20 pull out their phones and start tracking their people of interest. one girl blurts out, "oh no my battery is almost dead! i'm not going to be able to see what place "jared's" in!!!!" i sooo just wanted to yell and say to her and everyone else. LOOK UP YOU IDIOT!!!! CAN YOU COUNT?????! LOOK, there he is! he's in 1..2..3..4...5!!! he's in 5th place!!!!!!!! oh my head!!!!!!!!

i'm all for tracking people.......WHEN YOU'RE NOT RIGHT THERE TO WATCH THE FUCKING THING LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously folks i am afraid for all of you.

L Train

gadman

ya know...i'm someone else right now, however...a rumble strip...really, a rumble strip? on rt.4? yes down the center line...THE CENTER LINE!

ok people, i am all for safety and drivers getting in head ons is a serious problem but this is ridiculious. why in the fuck are we accommodating the selfish priorities of obliviatic duh? why are we making it "easier" and making cell phone usage while driving feel safer and feel better about doing something so fucking life threatening to others over their fucking stupidness. here is the problem i see with a fucking rumble strip going down the center line of a fucking freeway, what the hell do you suppose will happen to the guy riding a motorcycle going to make a legal pass around someone making a right turn? well...any idiot would think that...gee, maybe the guy riding bike wouldn't see the man made tar hamburger, while he is on 3/4 of an inch of rubber during a lean, then he could low side, crack his head on it and road rash all his skin off in the 50 foot slide on asphalt. then get missed by the other O.duhed coming the other way (cause they feel safe now having the rumble strip) never see the guy go down and they run him over...mmmm.

here is a REAL solution to your stupid problem u stupid massholes of the district. use that high end education you proclaim to have and make ALL cars equipped to block out satellite signals (sorry XM...you cost too much anyways). problem solved! and you'll be rich mother fuckers...or a little poorer if your a stupid businessman...guess you'll just have to hire an assistant to answer all your calls while your driving your lexus to burgerking. at least you'll be alive and you won't kill innocent people.

fucking rumble strip down the center line....i have officially seen it all in stupidity.

my cut short GT report is up. and i don't know if you know but there is a long stupid boring GT video in the race videos thread.

L Train

Sorry, saw that late last night and then forgot to respond after I watched it.

That is awesome, and I wish there was more of it.  Like a lot more.  And seems to me the part you and I had to reshoot was much better before Daze forgot to turn the camera on.

And seems to me the part you and I had to reshoot was much better before Daze forgot to turn the camera on.

agreed.

my cut short GT report is up. and i don't know if you know but there is a long stupid boring GT video in the race videos thread.

Great job Cuch and good read.  I like scorps better then Chia Pet, Dick Jr., Slick's minion, or whatevah you call me.  Being with you at the end was a combination of really hard to watch, and one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.   I'm still trying to get over the fact that you were born a Masshole.   Congrats on an awesome race.

L Train

Don't fall for that.

Dude, she's calling you a tool.

A small one at that.