A Mile A Day

Let it end (Read 187 times)

Heh.  

After 264 days, it came to an end.  It was partially sad.  But, the month of August was a struggle as it was.  Fortunately, my legs are recovered well.

I had an excuse though, I was in Haiti on the side of a mountain.  Running was the last thing on my mind.  

Oh well.  Great run today.  2 days down.  Back to the ole drawing board for a great streak.

It may be over, but 264 is impressive nonetheless!!!  Great job!  And I think a mountainside in Haiti is good enough reason!
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
        It may be over, but 264 is impressive nonetheless!!!  Great job!  And I think a mountainside in Haiti is good enough reason!

The mountainside wasn't the problem.  The fact I was surrounded by about 400 kids kept me from being productive.  Worth it all.

3Days4Cure

Congratulations on 264. 400 kids in Haiti-- that sounds like you were doing something pretty awesome and worth breaking the streak. Smile

Chris
          PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

2016 Goals 
          1,000 miles/ 100 Day Streak/ 25mpw base/ Race a half marathon/ Try for a sub-6 hour marathon
          Run, consistently, without fail

In it for the long run..

Congrats.  Streaks serve a purpose-  and then they don't.  The real trick is to realize where that line is.

"It's not who wins he workout..."

BANNED from the LLR (Ladies' Locker Room) forum at age 64 for not playing nicely with others. Had to find other playgrounds. 

264 is an excellent streak. Congratulations!!  Running a whole week without an offday is great. Let alone 9 months.
              Ojo

Congrats on the 264 days -- sounds like your reason for stopping was a worthy one.

Sara

MM #2929