A Mile A Day

New Member (Read 145 times)

In it for the long run..

I just joined this group and want to add my streak to the chart, but I don't want to mess anything up.  What's the procedure?

Karen

"It's not who wins the workout..."

A Saucy Wench

that oughta do it!  Jeff will likely add you soon!

Welcome!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I just joined this group and want to add my streak to the chart, but I don't want to mess anything up.  What's the procedure?

Karen

Welcome to the group Karen.  I just need your officail start date and then I can add you to the chart.

Happy Streaking.

Jeff

A Dance with Monkeys

What's the procedure?

Run ever day. At least a mile.

Or three Wink

In it for the long run..

Start date was March 21 (66 days today).

Thanks.

"It's not who wins the workout..."

Start date was March 21 (66 days today).

Thanks.

Okay, I added you to the chart.  Welcome again to the group and Streak On!!!

Jeff

Thanks to Sara's (Ojo) example, I am coming on board as a streaker.  My start date was May 13 so as of today I am on day 14.  It's small but it's a start. 

Half Fanatic #44

Member of the United States Running Streak Association

Thanks to Sara's (Ojo) example, I am coming on board as a streaker.  My start date was May 13 so as of today I am on day 14.  It's small but it's a start. 

Two weeks is an awesome start.  I think you have made it past the hardest part - just getting going.

Congratulations.  I will add you to the chart.