Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Free Agents / Susan Rachel!!! Where are You?! (Read 21 times)

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

I'm trying to find team leader of Free Agents, Susan Rachel.

I have an injury and need to either go on IR or remove myself.  I need to see the Doc, but something is seriously wrong with my left calf.

anyone know how to get in touch with her?

Thanks!

aplodder

Susan

At work now, so I don't have Facebook access.  I will check this thread later this evening, and if she hasn't responded, I will send her a link through FB.

I can take care of putting you on the IR list later this evening when I run the summary.  I hope your calf trouble is nothing serious and that you will be able to run again soon.

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

At work now, so I don't have Facebook access.  I will check this thread later this evening, and if she hasn't responded, I will send her a link through FB.

I can take care of putting you on the IR list later this evening when I run the summary.  I hope your calf trouble is nothing serious and that you will be able to run again soon.

Thank you!  I've got a Doc appt tomorrow and will find out.  It's been going on for about two months with no getting better.  I've gone 4-5 days with no running and still major pain.  Someone suggested it might be Soleus area of my calf and after looking it up, it might be.  Hopefully the Doc can tell me.

SusanRachel

Gotcha Tina.  Why don't you start with IR for now while you find out what is wrong and how long it will take to fix.  You can stay on IR for as long as you need to while you are healing up and then come back when you are ready.  That is unless you actually want to leave the team, of course.

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Hi SusanRachel!

i'd like to go on IR for now.  I'll have an answer later today on how long I'll be out.

Thank you for responding.  I'm not on FB and didn't know how to locate you!

aplodder

Susan

Pragmatic, you are on IR.  Just send me a PM when you're ready to come back.  I hope you heal quickly!

SusanRachel

Tina, do you not get the weekly team emails?  Maybe the email address I have for you is not right.  If you PM me the right one, I'll get you added to the distro.