Lets hear yours. Whether it be 50 in 50 or BQ, lets hear them
1. get to the starting line and finish a FM (healthy) in Houston (1/19/14)
2. Run/Hike Appalachian Trail
3. Run Boston, Chicago, Barcelona and more
4. Run with my children for a lifetime
5. Bring others to better health through running.
6. Not get run over by texters
7. Organize a successful race event for charity
8. Move into Sprint series triathalons.
PR's : HM 1:51:15 - 5K 21:27
Ball of Fury
I don't have as many as you but:
1. Qualify for and run Boston
2. Complete a half Ironman (not sure when the heck I think I am gonna do this one...I don't own a bike and I don't swim well)
3. Run a marathon in another country
4. Come in first female in a race (obviously, this would need to be a small race...lol!)
PRs: 5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15
Good lists. I don't really have any bucket list things that pertain to running.
1. Boston, of course.
2. 3:30 - 3:20 marathon. Not sure if I have it in me, but won't know until I try!
3. 1:40 - 1:35 half marathon. Again, have no idea if this is possible yet.
PRs: 1:39:24 (HM) 3:47:02 (FM)
Three Martini Lunch
1. run Comrades
2. Sub-3 (right now, this is BQ-5)
2-b. Time-qualify for NYCM
3. run the Marathon des Sables
4. a 365-day running streak
5. run a marathon on each continent
6. Run each of the marathon majors (ideally all in the same calendar year)
7. Still be running when I'm 90 (a.k.a. Ed Whitlock's records are going down )
8. a 100-mile week (as part of a normal/realistic training program (not a one-off gimmick just to see if I can do it)).
BQ in 2016
1-BQ! BQ!! BQ!!!!
2-Run an ultra...maybe
4-Run NYCM & Chicago
6-Marathon Maniac status
7-sub3:00, but that is a longshot
PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011) | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013) | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)
Chambersburg Half Marathon - 3/12/16
Gettysburg Marathon - 04/24/16
1. Qualify and Run Boston
2. Win a female overall award
3. Win an award of any kind in a big race . A girl can dream .
I don't have much of a bucket list, TBH. I just want to keep enjoying it as long as I can.
I would love to qualify for and run Boston, but I'm not going to call it a bucket list item because it's something that I'd have to play by ear depending on how I continue to improve.
Maybe, for right now, the bucket list item is just to break 4:00 in a marathon. Something that is challenging but within my capabilities.
My wildly inconsistent PRs:
5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)
10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)
HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)
Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011)
13.1: 1:45 | 26.2: 3:55
Some great goals, and some very ambitious runners.
Flinders that's a LIST!
I would love to BQ, don't care about running the race so much.
Running a 6 minute mile would be spectacular but I'm not Nolan Shaheed so this may be tough!
PBs since age 60: 5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.
10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.