The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

The Greatest of All Time

True, but what superhero am I?
    Rubber girl?
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Rubber girl?
      Your dream girl is rubber girL? My husband is retired, and my son has the power of speed. MTA: Marcus you need to have some babies!

Bugs

ohh...isn't it Elastogirl?

My legs are killing me

Hot boots Bugs!

Bugs

Hot boots Bugs!
            Ya they go with more than one outfit. Big grin

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Your dream girl is rubber girL? My husband is retired, and my son has the power of speed. MTA: Marcus you need to have some babies!
              Where do I even start?

Bugs

Where do I even start?
                To make babies? Oh my. Any volunteers to teach Marcus the birds and bees?

Bugs

ahhh...I think I will PASS on this one.... go to a foreign country and adopt some...might be more expensive...but less hassle...

The Greatest of All Time

Already got one. DD14. Don't need any additional at this point. DW2.0 may think otherwise however.

Bugs

Already got one. DD14. Don't need any additional at this point. DW2.0 may think otherwise however.
                      Been awhile, thought you forgot. Think of all the cute photos you'd get to post!

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Been awhile, thought you forgot. Think of all the cute photos you'd get to post!
                        Not worth the shitty diapers, the colds, food everywhere, exhaustion, dodgy sex, more shitty diapers, crying, god damn Disney movies...again, Barney and his big purple pu$$y..... Have a few for me. I can be uncle Marcus and get them drunk and introduce them to Playboy.

Another Passion

Have a few for me. I can be uncle Marcus and get them drunk and introduce them to Playboy.
                          Big grin

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Cool Just thought I would poke in here and see what the club was all about! I liked this thread in particular Smile http://www.quizopolis.com/superhero_name.php I'm the Sensational Crusader or http://www.generatorland.com/generators/superhero_gl.php# Have fun! Glenn
                            Personal Records 5K - 21:35
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

http://www.quizopolis.com/superhero_name.php I'm the Sensational Crusader or http://www.generatorland.com/generators/superhero_gl.php#
                              From the first link: The Amazing Tornado ('cause I'm full of hot air) OMG...that second link...hilarious! Mega Pork The Bounding Weiner Snatcher The Phantom Phlegm (very apropos, given my current state of health) The Invisible Tape Worm Kicker Night Goat Mangler (like El Chubacabra?) The Giant Wanker

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

Not worth the shitty diapers, the colds, food everywhere, exhaustion, dodgy sex, more shitty diapers, crying, god damn Disney movies...again, Barney and his big purple pu$$y..... Have a few for me. I can be uncle Marcus and get them drunk and introduce them to Playboy.
                                Uncle Marcus, I'd be willing to swap some "Barney", "Thomas the Train" and "Dora" tapes for some of those Playboys and beer. Big grin