The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

Bugs

Uncle Marcus, I'd be willing to swap some "Barney", "Thomas the Train" and "Dora" tapes for some of those Playboys and beer. Big grin
    You got it rough. It's all Star Wars and Power Rangers here.

Bugs

My legs are killing me

You got it rough. It's all Star Wars and Power Rangers here.
      No Star Wars but we did go through the Power Ranger thing.
        Quote from Marcus 71 "Already got one. DD14. Don't need any additional at this point. DW2.0 may think otherwise however. " lol....reminds me of this oldie, but goodie: defaria.com/Jokes/TheEvolutionOfSocialSoftware.php
        Personal Records 5K - 21:35
          No Star Wars but we did go through the Power Ranger thing.
          ooooohhh...how about Rescue Hero's???

Bugs

ooooohhh...how about Rescue Hero's???
            That was last year. Actually now I got them into Harry Potter. We're also big into anything Tae Kwon Doe / Karate related. DS-7yrs test for brown belt tomorrow. I am so nervous for him.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Quote from Marcus 71 "Already got one. DD14. Don't need any additional at this point. DW2.0 may think otherwise however. " lol....reminds me of this oldie, but goodie: defaria.com/Jokes/TheEvolutionOfSocialSoftware.php
              Bwahahahaha!!!!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Cool Just thought I would poke in here and see what the club was all about! I liked this thread in particular Smile http://www.quizopolis.com/superhero_name.php I'm the Sensational Crusader or http://www.generatorland.com/generators/superhero_gl.php# Have fun! Glenn
                I am the Daring Tornado....this seems to be a step up from my maiden name of the Daring Weirdo

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I am Solar Sleaze. Soon I will be invincible.

Amy

Oops. Double post.

Amy

Bugs

There's some really funny stuff on that site!

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm the Astonishing Weirdo - sounds about right.

A Saucy Wench

Nice....meet the Tornado family... I believe I have already introduced myself...The Daring Tornado, now meet my husband:The Super-Intelligent Tornado (pretty true), my daughter: The Magnificent Tornado Big grin , and my son The Radioactive Tornado (if a name ever fit an 18 month old boy this is IT!)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

"Radioactive Tornado" - cool!

The Greatest of All Time

Here's one for ya... That singlet was so gay. Love the cow in the background...so Illinois.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                                Marcus, awesome race report in the main forums! I laughed so hard when I read this:
                                Standing next to each other with no shirts on (in a non-gay way) we looked almost identical from the hips up.
                                Big grin

Amy