The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Um...what the hell is it dear?
    MTA: Never mind. Googled it. Interesting but I don't know that it will work for me right now. I simply have knee inflammation from overuse. There is nothing structurally wrong. No pulled tendons or ligaments.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Prophet!

Happy Lei Day to you hot stuff!
      One more:
        Happy Lei Day to you hot stuff!
        I knew you'd appreciate that, bruddah. Smile

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, I am dead serious. Not trying to be funny at all. Every woman I have ever fallen for was brown X 2. Even my hottest celeb women are brown X 2. Hepburn, Judd, etc. Dr. Freud would say it's because my mother is also brown X 2, but I digress. Do you know how many times I have seen a woman from a distance with brown hair that I thought was beautiful...and guess what, they typically have brown eyes too? TMTC. It always happens. I am drawn into double browns like light into a black hole, can't get away. Impossible. Mathematical calculations do not exist to explain my attraction to double browns and how I weaken as I near your Event Horizon. WOW, you're stunning. That's the first word that came to mind, stunning. [sigh] Crush.
          *sniff* I wanna be a sultry, exotic-looking brunette, too, like Amy (good god, girl...you are HAWT! I'm totally girl-crushing, now! Tongue). Instead I suffer from that godawful girl-next-door plague. Undecided

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Instead I suffer from that godawful girl-next-door plague. Undecided
            Are you kidding me? You had that pin-up girl avatar photo from your friend's wedding. THAT was awesome. Anyway, I'm out here in the Land of the Blondes. I can see who gets the attention, and it ain't us brunettes. Smile Brunettes are an acquired taste. Kind of like organ meats. Or tequila with the worm still in the bottle. Blondes are bombshells. Put girls-next-door in a pair of heels and they turn into Marilyn Monroe.

Amy

Prophet!

blondes are hot!
                Steve, NICE avatar. Smile MTA: Zoom-Zoom, see what I mean? SurfNRun concurs - blondes are hot!!!

Amy

Prophet!

Steve, NICE avatar. Smile
                  me likey the surfing Kitty.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Are you kidding me? You had that pin-up girl avatar photo from your friend's wedding. THAT was awesome. Anyway, I'm out here in the Land of the Blondes. I can see who gets the attention, and it ain't us brunettes. Smile Brunettes are an acquired taste. Kind of like organ meats. Or tequila with the worm still in the bottle. Blondes are bombshells. Put girls-next-door in a pair of heels and they turn into Marilyn Monroe.
                    You two with the matching avatars are confusing this blonde. Tongue Yeah, but California blondes are definitely more of the "plastic" variety. Put me in a pair of heels and it's comical...nothing sexy about me walking all funny and tripping over my own feet (at least not if alcohol isn't involved). When I was in LA a couple of Summers ago I felt VERY underdressed...I hate dressing up and wearing makeup. I felt like a Beverly Hillbilly! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Steve, NICE avatar. Smile MTA: Zoom-Zoom, see what I mean? SurfNRun concurs - blondes are hot!!!
                      Ha! Well, I did have an old man tell me when I was 18 that I reminded him of a young Lana Turner...that was kinda cool. Of course, I was all dressed and made-up. I don't think he'd say that now (partly because he's probably pushing up daisies this many years later). Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

she's not plastic.
                          You two with the matching avatars are confusing this blonde. Tongue
                          It's confusing me too. I looked at Steve's post and thought, wait I didn't say that! Big grin

Amy

Prophet!

SurfNRun76 is hot!!!
                            i'm sure you didn't say this either.
                              i'm sure you didn't say this either.
                              It's all over the place now. Smile

Amy

Prophet!

I felt like a Beverly Hillbilly! Tongue
                                hillbillies are hot!