The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Yes, and thanks!!!
    You slay me. I am absolutely putty. Brown on Brown. Like a double barreled shot of heaven on Earth. WOW.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      You slay me. I am absolutely putty. Brown on Brown. Like a double barreled shot of heaven on Earth. WOW.
      You're hilarious. Smile But seriously, see what I'm saying about the Kiehl's? A truly superior hair product.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

You're hilarious. Smile But seriously, see what I'm saying about the Kiehl's? A truly superior hair product.
        No, I am dead serious. Not trying to be funny at all. Every woman I have ever fallen for was brown X 2. Even my hottest celeb women are brown X 2. Hepburn, Judd, etc. Dr. Freud would say it's because my mother is also brown X 2, but I digress. Do you know how many times I have seen a woman from a distance with brown hair that I thought was beautiful...and guess what, they typically have brown eyes too? TMTC. It always happens. I am drawn into double browns like light into a black hole, can't get away. Impossible. Mathematical calculations do not exist to explain my attraction to double browns and how I weaken as I near your Event Horizon. WOW, you're stunning. That's the first word that came to mind, stunning. [sigh] Crush.

Amy, you're hawt!! Big grin Wink
            Okay, wow, I am actually sitting here blushing. Thanks, all of you. Big grin

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Okay, wow, I am actually sitting here blushing. Thanks, all of you. Big grin
              No, thank you. All of a sudden my knees feel much better and I want to run. If you come down to Monkey, I am going to turn into a puppy dog. Obsequiously yours...

No, thank you. All of a sudden my knees feel much better and I want to run. If you come down to Monkey, I am going to turn into a puppy dog. Obseqiously yours...
                Oh, I'll be there. I'll probably even try to run the darn thing. BTW, I think I'm going to get the words "Men weaken at my event horizon" embroidered on a pillow. Big grin

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Oh, I'll be there. I'll probably even try to run the darn thing. BTW, I think I'm going to get the words "Men weaken at my event horizon" embroidered on a pillow. Big grin
                  If you actually know what an Event Horizon is...that just makes you even hotter. One of the double browns I fell for is an astrophysicist. Intelligence is so damn attractive.

If you actually know what an Event Horizon is...that just makes you even hotter. One of the double browns I fell for is an astrophysicist. Intelligence is so damn attractive.
                    I do, but only because I used to watch Star Trek religiously. (Not hawt, I know.) So no, I'm a JD like you.

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hmm, I'm a double brown, and I was engaged to an astrophysicist! What is the significance of that?? My eyes and hair are my best features, but I don't have the total "package" like Amy does! Smile
                        Hmm, I'm a double brown, and I was engaged to an astrophysicist! What is the significance of that?? Smile
                        It means we've got an exceptionally good looking group of people here. Teresa, I've seen your photo - *way* cute.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

I do, but only because I used to watch Star Trek religiously. (Not hawt, I know.) So no, I'm a JD like you.
                          You mean, you're an attorney (JD) like me? Very strange. If you actually have manners and nice hands, I am so done. Finished. Kaput. And if you actually come down to run Monkey, I'll run it with you if you like. I have nothing to prove in November on that course. I am really only going to meet the Nashville peeps.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you actually know what an Event Horizon is...that just makes you even hotter.
                            It was a wretched movie with Lawrence Fishburne. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You mean, you're an attorney (JD) like me? Very strange. If you actually have manners and nice hands, I am so done. Finished. Kaput. And if you actually come down to run Monkey, I'll run it with you if you like. I have nothing to prove in November on that course. I am really only going to meet the Nashville peeps.
                              Well, I've got a law degree and I'm a member of the CA State Bar. So technically, yes, I'm an attorney, but I don't practice law. Basically, the only reason I went to law school was because I didn't know what else to do and because I'm freakishly good at standardized tests. As far as manners go, I have one of those big Emily Post books that I use as a door stop. Does that count? Thanks to the good people at Nars, my hands are passable, but my dreams of becoming a professional hand model have long since died. That's such a nice offer for Monkey - I think I may take you up on it. Smile

Amy

It was a wretched movie with Lawrence Fishburne. Tongue
                                Ugh, that was a crappy movie!

Amy