The beautiful persons club

Competition? (Read 337 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm 35...I'm workin' on it! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I have a soul patch...is that good enough?
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

All business

Hey, i just joined that group....I didn't know the two were mutually exclusive!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

A Saucy Wench

Hey, i just joined that group....I didn't know the two were mutually exclusive!
            Well....generally its more accepted for guys..... * searching for my tweezers

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

If I don't shave for a week, I get a little scratchy. In spots. Does that count?

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

A Saucy Wench

Well I think we all get a little scratchy in spots if we skip shaving for a week. Except my sister who doesnt shave at all. (damn hippie) I think criteria is WHICH spots Shocked

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Well I think we all get a little scratchy in spots if we skip shaving for a week. Except my sister who doesnt shave at all. (damn hippie) I think criteria is WHICH spots Shocked
                  I don't shave in the winter, because everything is covered up by three layers, anyway!
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't shave in the winter, because everything is covered up by three layers, anyway!
                    Yeah, that. And it irritates the hell outta my skin. I shaved my legs about a week ago and my skin burned for days. I'll not be doing that again until the air is a bit less dry.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

I shave damn near everything. My wife likes me smooth. Fortunately I am not that hairy to begin with. Facial hair itches like mad.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      FastTalkingFatty

If it's genetic, I should be growing a nice one on my chin sometime over the next 20 years. Thank goodness for Nair.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Dog-Love

You know there are like 12 members in that group and not one of those bearded runners has started a topic of discussion. They need a bearded zoom-zoom to break the ice.
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Bugs

Are they fussie about where the beard is growing? Maybe I am qualified after all to be a part of the group.

Bugs

Another Passion

Are they fussie about where the beard is growing? Maybe I am qualified after all to be a part of the group.
                              Shocked Big grin

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

None of us qualify, Marcus has a hair phobia.

Bugs