The beautiful persons club

On to Boston! (Read 412 times)

Bugs

You all have some good looking kids!! Does Boston have a wheelchair division?
    Yes and Bunny slippers are the required running shoe.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He has a runner's build!
      Once-upon-a-time his mama did, too...then puberty hit. Cry Seriously...as a kid I was rail-thin and all arms and legs. My mom had to buy me boys' slim jeans since the girls were never slim or long enough. WTF happened?! Angry Dane is built a lot like my MIL, too...the one with no weight issues who whines about being 140#s at 5'8"...less than I weigh at 4.5" shorter and almost 30 years younger... No

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Once-upon-a-time his mama did, too...then puberty hit. Cry Seriously...as a kid I was rail-thin and all arms and legs. My mom had to buy me boys' slim jeans since the girls were never slim or long enough. WTF happened?! Angry Dane is built a lot like my MIL, too...the one with no weight issues who whines about being 140#s at 5'8"...less than I weigh at 4.5" shorter and almost 30 years younger... No
        When I look around at races I see all shapes and sizes, and some of those sizes surprise me as they zip right by me. If you can run, you have a runner's build. You however probably can fill out your running tops better than I do. Smile

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Photobucket
          She is adorable! Of course there is a wheelchair division. Couldn't have a race without her! We should get all the little ones together for the RA 1/2 (mile). That would be fun to watch.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You however probably can fill out your running tops better than I do. Smile
            Heh, and I used to fill them out even more (I still fill them out more than I'd like)...but then I couldn't run. A nice plastic surgeon and our insurance took care of that for me. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She is adorable! Of course there is a wheelchair division. Couldn't have a race without her! We should get all the little ones together for the RA 1/2 (mile). That would be fun to watch.
              That would really be fun. Maybe we should have an RA gathering with a race for the kiddos and beer for the grown-ups. Big grin Sara needs to bring that sweet little doll with her.

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Heh, and I used to fill them out even more (I still fill them out more than I'd like)...but then I couldn't run. A nice plastic surgeon and our insurance took care of that for me. Big grin
                Was it painful? I had some plastic surgury for an injury when I was young. It was so painful I quit, but now I wish I would have finished it.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a really high tolerance for pain, FWIW, but I really didn't think it was too bad. I was having a sore back and some numbness in my hands...exercise was pretty much out of the question, so temporary pain from surgery was worth it. Plus I got vicodin...whooo.... I actually am not too fond of narcotic pain meds, though. But that stuff was great for the first few days. I think after 4-5 days I was doing 400mg of ibuprofen and that was all I needed. I still wish my surgeon could have taken me smaller (I went from DDD to D), but I have really "wide" boobs that start in my pits and meet in the middle. To have gone down to a C would have left me with "pancake" boobs. It can be hard to find bras, though. I'm currently a 34 and at my goal weight may even find myself a 32D...which almost need to be custom ordered. God, I would kill to be able to wear those cute running tops with built-in bras. Cry

~ Sarah Kay

You all have some good looking kids!! Does Boston have a wheelchair division?
                    And if they do, do the bunny slippers count as performance enhancers?

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...maybe my next pair of running shoes should be bunny slippers! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Hmmm...maybe my next pair of running shoes should be bunny slippers! Evil grin
                        I think I'm going to ask for a pair of bunny slippers for my next race. Can't hurt! Rabbits are fast! Wink
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I at least need bunny slippers for around the house (though soon it will be too warm for that). Maybe to inspire my feet. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I think I at least need bunny slippers for around the house (though soon it will be too warm for that). Maybe to inspire my feet. Smile
                            Here is what you need:

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Here is what you need:
                              SMACK
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll bet they don't come in wides... Cry Black eye

~ Sarah Kay