The beautiful persons club

Great Job Blaine!!! (Read 306 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Saw your results in the race section...very nice, well done!!! Marathon at 6:15 pace...nice!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's like...uh...3:15/mile faster than my HM pace... Black eye Damn!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm a ditzy BP - where was this posted? I can't find it. Thanks! MTA: Never mind, found it! Wow! Hooray for the Mainer!!

Bugs

Saw your results in the race section...very nice, well done!!! Marathon at 6:15 pace...nice!
          Holy flip. That's awesome.

Bugs

Sick!
            Personal Records 5K - 21:35

Another Passion

Super sick! Congratulations Blaine.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Sick!
                Yup, gives me motion sickness.

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

woot! woot! Blaine rocks Big grin The official results: http://www.coolrunning.com/results/08/ri/May4_CoxPro_set10.shtml

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Great job Coach Blaine!!
                      BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! Big grin

Michelle

Congrats, Blaine!!!

Amy

Thanks all! I'm just taking a quick pass through the forums, and finding congrats all over the place already. I haven't even had time to write up the race report yet! I'm sure you'll all get sick of seeing this picture, but it's a good one so I'll throw it in here too (and the race promoter hasn't actually sent me anything yet, this is what I was able to get from a woman at the providence journal):

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That is such a fantastic photo. I don't have any with both of my feet off the ground...are you sure you weren't flying? Cool

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

And I can say I've met him in person! Big grin I hope thePortland newspaper makes a mention of your win, Blaine. Is there someone there you can call??

That is such a fantastic photo. I don't have any with both of my feet off the ground...are you sure you weren't flying? Cool
                                Now I'm not one to claim that I was flying...but then again I'm not one to claim that I wasn't. Heheh.
                                And I can say I've met him in person! Big grin I hope thePortland newspaper makes a mention of your win, Blaine. Is there someone there you can call??
                                I don't know if there is anything in the paper; I usually check one of my coworkers papers on days there might be but her delivery guy was running late this morning. I'm going to fire off an email to John Rolfe tonight after I write up my race report so that he can get details if he wants to put something into the paper.

Run to Win
                                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)