The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

she's not plastic.
    SurfNRun76...OMG! Tongue That chick is HOT! That's the body I want. Slim, fit, muscular...broad shoulders. I think my bones are bigger than her body--at least in my legs. Then I have tiny shoulders that only seem to accentuate my stocky legs. I should really be a sprint cyclist.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

In other words, you have a Dyke Spike? Big grin
      No not it all. It's now cut your lawn short, but the last three hair dressers have messed it up. The lady that cuts it right ticked me off but dam the women could cut hair. I will have to go crawly back to her with presents if I'm every going to have it right again.

Bugs

Bugs

Okay, here's me in Indian garb at my college roommate's wedding in August '07.
        Just saw your picture, a bit behind again, let me say, HOLLY CRAP you are hot. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it girlfriend.

Bugs

Another Passion

One more:
          Amy for president of The BP Club! She has my vote. Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Thanks, Rick. Smile But we're in a monarchy here. All hail Queen Sara (Holtsman)!

Amy

Another Passion

Thanks, Rick. Smile But we're in a monarchy here. All hail Queen Sara (Holtsman)!
              The queen is just a figurehead... she has no real power. Ok then, you can be Prime Minister.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

The queen is just a figurehead... she has no real power. Ok then, you can be Prime Minister.
                Heheh.

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I don't need power, just a tiara. Big grin

Prophet!

two beautiful queens are better than one!