The beautiful persons club

Colors (Read 498 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Exactly. It's the whey powder baby. Boing!!!!
    Oh, my - TMI. Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

Oh, my - TMI. Big grin
      She pushed me....blame it on Bugs....
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

My legs are killing me

Exactly. It's the whey powder baby. Boing!!!!
        Hey how about we market the whey powder for the "boing" factor - I bet we'd make millions!!!!

Bugs

Oh, my - TMI. Big grin
          Theresa think many men have to much "Boing" in their diet. My DH seems to have hyotension boing about 4:30 a.m. everyday. What is it with men in the morning?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Theresa think many men have to much "Boing" in their diet. My DH seems to have hyotension boing about 4:30 a.m. everyday. What is it with men in the morning?
            We wake up with those, and since you're right there...well, opportunity knocks if you will.

Bugs

We wake up with those, and since you're right there...well, opportunity knocks if you will.
              So it's men's natural physiology and DH is not trying to irritate me. A similiar chemestry event happens to woman when we watch a Meg Ryan movie.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

So it's men's natural physiology and DH is not trying to irritate me. A similiar chemestry event happens to woman when we watch a Meg Ryan movie.
                You get arosed watching Meg Ryan?

Bugs

You get arosed watching Meg Ryan?
                  I hate to admit it, but put in Sleepless in Seattle and a bottle of wine and putty in his hands. Don't even ask what happens when chocolate is involved. Iin all honestly a hard working man is the sexiest man.

Bugs

Another Passion

Iin all honestly a hard working man is the sexiest man.
                    I'm absolutely... drop dead... fugly then. Roll eyes

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm absolutely... drop dead... fugly then. Roll eyes
                      LOL, but we love you for your honesty! Clowning around