The beautiful persons club

Celebrity Look-Alikes? (Read 563 times)

hey..it looks like the beautiful people in the background are doing some kind of funky dance...right arm folded and hands to mouth...WUWT?? Is it some kind of new line dance Surprised

A Saucy Wench

hey..it looks like the beautiful people in the background are doing some kind of funky dance...right arm folded and hands to mouth...WUWT?? Is it some kind of new line dance Surprised
      I think it is: "Is that Kevin Pollack walking by? DON'T LOOK!!" "Why yes, I think it is!" "QUIT STARING! Do you think I could get his autograph?"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

My DF thinks I look like Naomi Watts. Blush I wish!! I've also heard Jenny Garth, Tara Reid, Kelly Ripa and Kate Bosworth. I just think it's the blonde hair. Tongue
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm going for the Indiana Jones look here. Well, at least with the hat -- can't really pull the rest of it off. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

I'm going for the Indiana Jones look here. Well, at least with the hat -- can't really pull the rest of it off. Tongue
            Dude. You look like Globule. Live with it. Big grin
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude. You look like Globule. Live with it. Big grin
              Looking like Globule means never having to say you're sorry. Though it does mean having to say, "Would you like fries with that?" from time to time. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Looking like Globule means never having to say you're sorry. Though it does mean having to say, "Would you like fries with that?" from time to time. Tongue
                Hmmm...so you work at McDonalds too?
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hmmm...so you work at McDonalds too?
                  GETM MTA: I was trying to come up with something wise-ass, and the fries thing was the best I could do. Which is bad.