The beautiful persons club

Congratulations Rick (Read 385 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Great job beautiful person. Well done indeed!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Congratulations!!! Big grin

Amy

A Saucy Wench

Very well done indeed!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Way to go!!

My legs are killing me

You da man!!

Another Passion

Thanks, Marcus, and all you other BP! Beautiful and encouraging... again, not two traits that I would pair, but I'll take it. Big grin I'll have a race report up later today to detail my train derailment of a first marathon race. Don't get me wrong, I did quite well considering what all transpired and I am pleased with myself. Very pleased in fact and, maybe even moreso considering what I endured. And, I can now call myself a Marathoner dagnabbit!! Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Rick I had no idea you were running a marthon this weekend! Congrats! First one too!! Ah you're no longer a marathon virgin. We can be rough with you now. Big grin Enjoy the recovery. Nothing like a post marathon high is there?

Bugs

Another Passion

Rick I had no idea you were running a marthon this weekend! Congrats! First one too!! Ah you're no longer a marathon virgin. We can be rough with you now. Big grin Enjoy the recovery. Nothing like a post marathon high is there?
                  Thanks, Bugs. No there isn't, especially this post-marathon high. I had a rough time. I posted the report on my blog in the Racing Forum or you can link to it below. Have a lovely day everyone. I'm off to the streets of Detroit. I hope there's no gangsta's out today, cause I don't think I can outrun them! Roll eyes

Rick

Bugs

Thanks, Bugs. No there isn't, especially this post-marathon high. I had a rough time. I posted the report on my blog in the Racing Forum or you can link to it below. Have a lovely day everyone. I'm off to the streets of Detroit. I hope there's no gangsta's out today, cause I don't think I can outrun them! Roll eyes
                    Well you should, that's a hell of a distance. Sucks your leg hurt. Heal, get better, come back with vengeance.

Bugs

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

From a newbie (both to the forum and marathon training) - CONGRATULATIONS, and that's one heckuva race report! Talk about perseverance and persistence - great job!

Another Passion

From a newbie (both to the forum and marathon training) - CONGRATULATIONS, and that's one heckuva race report! Talk about perseverance and persistence - great job!
                        Welcome, Michael and, thank you. Best of luck in your training. Oh, and, you need a pic in your profile in order to be part of the BP Group. If you ain't pretty, steal someone else's pic. I did... it's of my wife. Big grin

Rick

The Greatest of All Time

Oh, and, you need a pic in your profile in order to be part of the BP Group.
                          No doubt. You cannot post in this group unless you have been deemed beautiful, or have beautiful kids or a beautiful spouse. Rules, rules, rules...and Zoomy made them. Or wait...it was me that suggested we post pics. DAMN. Anyway, pic up.
                          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Prophet!

As a person who just discovered his own outer beaty, i would like to say....You Rock, Rick
                              As a person who just discovered his own outer beaty, i would like to say....You Rock, Rick
                              Steve!!! Howzit? Good to see you here, bruddah.

Amy

Prophet!

Steve!!! Howzit? Good to see you here, bruddah.
                                once you go beautiful...you can never go back.