The beautiful persons club

Off to race.. (Read 276 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Ok my beautiful friends...I am off to run my HM tomorrow am in Springfield, IL. Famous for Abraham Lincoln and for being my hometown...yawn. Left you all with a new avatar to admire and think of me.....mkay.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good luck, Marcus! You'll have to give us a full report, including if people paid attention to what colors they were wearing.

Bugs

Good luck dear friend. I know this is a race you have been targeting. Run like the stallion you are, and give us a full report. Oh and don't wear orange, it's not your color.

Bugs

Good luck! I can't wait to hear how you did and to see all of your race pictures! Smile

Michelle

Good luck!!!

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Rock that HM, beautiful person! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

1:22:59..see log. Will post later. Thanks!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, gorgeous...that's a speedy race! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Damn, gorgeous...that's a speedy race! Shocked
                    Speedy AND beautiful - what a combination! Congratulations, Marcus!

Bugs

1:22:59..see log. Will post later. Thanks!
                      Holy Moly that's fast.

Bugs

Dog-Love

Fast is beautiful! Good luck Marcus
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks y'all. I will post some pics tomorrow when I get home.

My legs are killing me

Good luck Marcus!

The Greatest of All Time

Race pics... 5:30 am, time for pre-race coffee..looking like Lumberg (the guy in my avatar) Getting ready to head out DW with Abe Lincoln (looks good for his age, don't he?) Warming up The finish Chatting post-race with my racing partner through the early-mid miles Getting an award from President Lincoln DW & DD14

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Race pics... 5:30 am, time for pre-race coffee..looking like Lumberg (the guy in my avatar)
                                That is hilarious...I will never watch that movie again without thinking "heh...Marcus is Lumberg!" Wink Looks like such a fantastic time. And your DW and DD look like they could be sisters...I'll bet she LOVES that! Smile

~ Sarah Kay