Womens Running

May Your Coffee Be STRONG MONDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

Kilmisters

Kilmisters – No snow for you yet huh? When does your Spring start? Same time as ours? Which would be tomorrow Smile  Glad you had a low key weekend! You of all people deserve that!! Woohoo AWESOME job on the 10K today! So wait. Autumn Marathon – did you get in the lottery that your friend entered you in???? As in the full 26.2?!

We had snow and now it is gone... And yes - tomorrow Smile I actually typed very fast and wrote ''marathon'' instead of ''half-marathon''. No, not ready for 42k yet. As I have told many people - I want to actually prepare for it really well and that requires quite some time, which I am not ready to dedicate right now.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

dhuffman63

Trails

Elina I can understand that...even walking taking 5 hours of better on a Sat or Sun just sucks up the time.  If I had your job and a little one there's no way I could do it.

Kilmisters

Elina I can understand that...even walking taking 5 hours of better on a Sat or Sun just sucks up the time.  If I had your job and a little one there's no way I could do it.

Smile I guess it is also lesson learned from half marathons. How different the first one (before which I had ran max 12k) and the PB one (dedicated training) felt like. Day and night.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What is this snow people speak of?

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lizzie, nice run.  Funny about the auditors.  How was abs?  Sounds like torture to me.

Elina, you are such a busy person, a weekend to yourself sleeping and relaxing is good every now and then.  No snow, sounds like a  blessing to me!

Diane, always the challenge as to what to wear!  Weather is decent, if not too warm.  At least for most.  Glad to see the rain left the forecast.

Damaris, it is pretty warm here too, 83 now, but a nice breeze.  I am on my back porch and pulled the shade down so it is pretty nice.

HCK, no coffee?  Not allowed.  Glad it came back to life.

Sandy, I am with you, I LOVE Ruebens.  Yummy in my tummy.  Wink  Glad that my Orangemen could be of help at trashing your bracket.    Nice you had a good time with your friend.

Karen, sorry you are grumpy.  Hope you got a nice run in.  Go visit your Dad sooner.  You won't regret going, but might regret not.  And I am sure he will appreciate it more than you know.

Judy, glad the shoes are good!

Cathy, I am with you on not surviving a 12 hour St Pat's day.  Too much.

Got my hair done this morning - it is quite dark and hard to get a good photo of.  Black, into cherry, into purple.  The cherry is my favorite.  Got home earlier than expected, but it is darn hot out here - 83 now.    Spent the afternoon making my silly garden things.  Pics below.  Herbs are all puny looking because I just shoved them in the pot.  Have one more herb pot to fill, but not enough soil or herbs. I did manage to kill a few herbs, mostly thyme.

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Arimathea

Tessa

One more email and I am going to go off on someone.

Back to back conference calls and demands for attention.

Karen, you're going to be in Portland over the weekend? If you see a little red Fit going by, wave -- it could well be DD and DS. They are driving DD to NewCity this weekend. Have fun with the coaching conference!

Elina, yikes, busy weekend.

Liz, auditors will often accept odd results if they can be correlated with others. What auditors really hate is anomalies and documents that don't match. Especially when there is contradictory evidence from a reliable source.

Diane, I agree, you can do runs on pavement in most trail shoes.

I managed 3.2 this morning. And that's all since I had a lunch.

LC Runs

Hey all, glad to be done with another Monday!

3 miles after work.  I started strong but lost my mojo the last mile, I was running in to a super cold wind.  Back to cold temps here, I am ready for some warmth!!

Lizzie - glad you had a good run this morning!  Interesting about the auditors noticing the documents.

Elina - I had 4 cups of coffee, too and didn't do much to give me energy!  Whoo hoo on the new shoes!

Diane - I just finished the last season of Longmire a few weeks ago.  I really liked the show but the last episode was like, what?  He and Vic did not have chemistry and their love scene was kind of cringe worthy.  Stranger Things is a good  one!

Hi Damaris  and Kupcakes!

Sandy - glad you had a fun weekend!  I love Reuben's, too!!

Karen - I've just remained grumpy the past two months lol!  Hope your Dad's tests come back okay!!

Judy - I'm glad your new shoes seem to be working out!

Cathy - glad your foot is behaving!  Yes, snow needs to go away and stay away!

LC Runs

Damaris - ha ha, that is funny that TWC added a snow pick to your hot and humid weather, somebody was not paying attention!!

Kat - those are so cute, great job!  I bet your hair looks awesome!

Hey Tessa!