Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Another Passion

True! I am planning to run my very first 5K on Saturday...fortunately it's supposed to be 50 degrees warmer saturday morning than it was this morning...ahem. That's a blistering 30...not quite above freezing. I bet the next person has to work late tonight and probably can't get a run in because of it!
    False, I finished up work about 2:30, completed my expense account for the month, paid bills, ran errands, just got back from my run and will now shower, eat dinner and go the the Spirit of the Marathon movie tonight with my wife. I bet the next person is going to see Spirit of the Marathon tonight as well.

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

Nope...I live in Juneau where we don't have movies like that. Maybe I'll listen to a little Springsteen "Born to Run" Bet the next person is looking out the window right now into a beautiful sunny day!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        only 50 % true it is a beautiful sunny day (although a chilly 43 degrees for Louisian LOL) but i'm not looking out a window Tongue I bet the next person is already planning for Valentine's day. Wink
          Nope, been single for almost a year already, and i'm planning to keep it that way!! Big grin I bet the next person streaked through his/her college campus.
          Gig

True. Blush You caught me. I bet the next person prefers freeballing. (Can I even say that?)

Kings Canyon NP 07'

False. I prefer compression shorts to keep thing in place! I bet the next person runs with their dog.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Have just started running with my girlfriends dog that i'm looking after - and i love it. Definitely getting a dog now! I bet the next person has been told at least once that 'i don;t even drive that far' when they tell a non runner how far they went...

Just running for the fun of it!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep! I'll bet the next person is all charged-up from seeing the Spirit of the Marathon movie! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You know it! (zoom-zoom: is that your name because you are such a prolific poster?) I bet the next person drives/wishes they drove a Honda Element (aka, best vehicle ever.)
                      false: I wish i drove a M3. I bet the next person favorite work out is thier long run.

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10

false: I wish i drove a M3. I bet the next person favorite work out is thier long run.
                        False. My favorite is a speed workout. I bet the next person didn't have to take a cold shower this morning due to their water heater not working! (I'm still trying to get warm)

Michelle

BTY

I bet the next person didn't have to take a cold shower this morning due to their water heater not working! (I'm still trying to get warm)
                          True! I had to take a hot shower to warm up because our heater isn't working. I bet the next person spends more money on running shoes than on entertainment. Signed, The Thread Killer. Dead
                            True! I had to take a hot shower to warm up because our heater isn't working. I bet the next person spends more money on running shoes than on entertainment. Signed, The Thread Killer. Dead
                            (You're not a Thread Killer!) TRUE. I don't get out much, except for running fun so yes, I do spend more on running than on entertainment. I bet the next person had to miss a lunch run today because of work. Angry

Michelle

No, but I did eat lunch at my desk while working so I could leave a bit early to get 10 miles in under mostly daylight. I bet the next person belongs to a running club (not just this great online one.)
                              bridgerunner

laced up!

False, I am my own club Wink !! I bet the next person will run his or her next marathon out of state Smile.