Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Dog-Love

Well that is definitely true...my next one's in Tennessee....or Wisconsin I bet the next person is wondering if their feet (toenails) will ever be the same!
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Another Passion

Well that is definitely true...my next one's in Tennessee....or Wisconsin I bet the next person is wondering if their feet (toenails) will ever be the same!
      True, the toenails are ok for right now (I haven't run a marathon, yet), but my "pinkie toe" on my right foot has been completely blistered for like 3 weeks now and is nasty lookin'. The next person ran an all-time high number of miles today on their long run. (I did, it was 16 - WOOT Smile)

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Congrats on the long run, but while Saturday is typically the day I do mine, I'm resting for the NYC half tomorrow. I sure hope it's warmer than today! Let's see ... I guess that the next person uses a heart rate monitor to gauge level of effort on his/her runs.
        2008 Goals: 1200 miles injury free; sub 4:00 marathon

"Come what may, I want to run."
        2 Samuel 18:23
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a HRM with my Garmin, but haven't yet tried it. The next person is craving sunshine and above freezing temps!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My Hero

False. I live in Phoenix, nick named "Valley of Sun" because of 300+ days of sunshine per year. I am craving below freezing temps. so I can try out the new tights I got for Christmas. Big grin The next person, while waiting to "relieve" themselves before a race and couldn't wait for a porta potty, tried to sneak-a-peek at someone doing the same thing! Smile

Coach

False. I live in Phoenix, nick named "Valley of Sun" because of 300+ days of sunshine per year. I am craving below freezing temps. so I can try out the new tights I got for Christmas. Big grin The next person, while waiting to "relieve" themselves before a race and couldn't wait for a porta potty, tried to sneak-a-peek at someone doing the same thing! Smile
              Nope, I'm an ultrarunner and have turned my head away from lots of people answering nature's call. I have a feeling that the person below is a big fan of the runner podcast by Steverunner http://www.steverunner.com
              My Blog: http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/ Marathons run: S.F., Boston, St. George, M. of Aviation, Salt Lake City Ultra's run: Big Horn, Squaw Peak, Lean Horse,

Kings Canyon NP 07'

Nope, never podcasted him/her, but I will check it out. I bet the next person took a great winters nap today?

left-right-left-right-repeat

False, but I did sleep in until 8:30. I'll bet the next person plans to run 1000 miles in 2008.
                    I'll bet the next person plans to run 1000 miles in 2008.
                    False, but I'm planning on 1000K for 2008. It MIGHT end up being 1000 miles though. I'll bet the next person has logged at least 100 miles without an injury...
                    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                    C-R

False - only 67 so far I bet the next person is looking forward to a slow receovery run today from a good long run yesterday

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

False - only 67 so far I bet the next person is looking forward to a slow receovery run today from a good long run yesterday
                        TRUE. My right hamstring is screaming at me for my run yesterday. Today will be very very slow and easy. I bet the next person is craving a doughnut and is considering driving to get one. Roll eyes

Michelle

My legs are killing me

False, although my kids would love it. the next person is not going to run today and just be a total couch potato.
                          BillyGoat

False.....I am planning on a longer run than usual today....although it will be on the treadmill as we have 3 inches of snow and it's still coming down!!! I bet the next person gets to run in the sunshine today??!!!!
                            Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Probably not...I'm in West MI--our cloud-cover days are about the same as Seattle...only without the great coffee and temperate weather. The next person has an icicle outside their house that goes roof-to-ground.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The next person has an icicle outside their house that goes roof-to-ground.
                                False. I live on the coast of Northern California, and it rarely even snows here (twice in the 20+ years I've lived here). However, it is raining, raining, raining! The next person ISN'T recovering from jet lag and a too long vacation in another country like I am. Ugh!

Leslie
                                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance