Beginners and Beyond

The last DAILIES (Read 36 times)

LRB

I was drinking red wine, because we had lamb for dinner. But staying home anyway. Just watched the Jim Gaffigan standup special "Mr. Universe" on Netflix. OMG so hilarious. Having some really awful allergy problems, so gonna see how some antihistamine goes with that wine. Maybe wash it down with a Scotch for good measure.

Funny.  After drinking beer all day I may finish the night with a glass of wine.  An odd lot are we.

B-Plus

6 minutes for most of y'all ...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy New Year!

Pitbull was a bit disappointing. No countdown?  We watched but meh.

Damaris

LRB

Happy New Year!

Pitbull was a bit disappointing. No countdown?  We watched but meh.

It was a great show overall (I watched since 8:00) but yeah someone screwed up the most important part!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Right?  I am sure Pitbull does not know what time it is.

Damaris

LRB

Right?  I am sure Pitbull does not know what time it is.

That made me lol!

He was drinking on the show earlier. 

StepbyStep-SH

Better late than never to report in, right?

Workout: Walked a mile on the indoor track with DS (ran one .1-mile lap at a very slow, very cautious pace - knee didn't really like it), lifted for upper body and core, walked another mile+.

My year running: 1776.xx miles - the least in 5 or 6 years; December was only 34 miles.

NYE: Watched two movies with the family: War Horse and Homeward Bound II (hey, I have an 8-year-old, and Michael J. Fox and Sally Fields are funny). Ate shrimp, cheese, crackers, and popcorn, and drank red wine. We watched the ball drop, now I'm just waiting for midnight to register for a race that filled in 22 hours last year.

Happy New Year, runners!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

Still not New Year here. We are rocking the house with some Mario Kart and feeding gingerbread houses to the dogs.