Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

msherm

Blue Dino Run.....Sunday 9:00 am / Distance 8 -15 miles (their is always the option for some folks to loop Littlefield Road) The route I am planning is up to the Hopper Road around a few small hills) Ha, Ha Get ready to go up, up, up! We will be running a few hills

I'll be there

I'll be there

I'll be there

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

msherm

Blue Dino Run.....Sunday 9:00 am / Distance 8 -15 miles (their is always the option for some folks to loop Littlefield Road) The route I am planning is up to the Hopper Road around a few small hills) Ha, Ha Get ready to go up, up, up! We will be running a few hills. I will put water out along the course and will have a treat for you all when we return.... Please invite anyone that would like to join us......Hope to see you Sunday!!!!!! Michelle Sent from my iPad

msherm

Sorry, for the post showing three times. I copied from my email and it wasn't taking all my message....Got it!!!! It wasn't taking the emoji pictures!!!!!!!

Blue Dino Run.....Sunday 9:00 am / Distance 8 -15 miles (their is always the option for some folks to loop Littlefield Road) The route I am planning is up to the Hopper Road around a few small hills) Ha, Ha Get ready to go up, up, up! We will be running a few hills

they are grooming the shin pond area so i am out...have a great w/e and run everyone. cremah...you can have my bacon.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I'll be there

I'll be there

I'll be there

+3

Yep, me too.

MacJim

I'm in. see ya

gadman

out :-(

I am planning on being there.

What was I chasing again?

I'm in.

L Train

Man is this going to SUCK. (No offense Michelle).

L Train

Well, the run did kind of suck, but the hosts, as always, were awesome.  Thanks so much Michelle and Richard I never would have gone out otherwise.

L Train

Next up - MWC for many of us.

2/9 - My house.

Home Away From Home

Looking at grabbing one of the last spots at Half at the Hamptons so I come down and see you guys, who else is running it?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.