Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

How about running the rail trail tonight (Tuesday) to get out of the sun.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Sounds good to me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

If anybody's up for some red hot Sunday morning 9 am running action,  let me know.

Soccer in Gorham and Saco tomorrow but I may be around mid afternoon if anyone is around.  Maybe 3ish.  Only 4 games for us this weekend.  Yay soccer!

If anybody's up for some red hot Sunday morning 9 am running action,  let me know.

L Train

I plan to double at random times. Game here and waterboro and pictures at 8:00.  Good times.

looks like you are stuck with me

I'll be there at 9a but I have a plan that you may or may not be interested in.

I'm planning on high mileage today so it's going to be slow for me.

I'm going to run from the Y on the RR trail to trains out and back. I'll be stopping at trains for water and carrying water too.

My guess is that will be about 15 (we can make it 15 if needed). Then i'll add more from there.

If your plan calls for any kind of speed this is not the run you're looking for.

But if you want to roam and ramble please join me.

Or maybe I just start on the road and do this after ?

Not sure which scenario I'm up for but I'll be at the y at 9.

Fro

Anyone around today - thinking about a nice lunch jaunt from the Y today - thinking the RR trail (7-8 miles or so). Would love some company.

Fro

Trolling for company. anyone up for a little jaunt along the RR trail today. Super flexible - name the time and I'm there. Looking for a slow 5-6 or so.

Trolling for company. anyone up for a little jaunt along the RR trail today. Super flexible - name the time and I'm there. Looking for a slow 5-6 or so.

That would suit my purposes, but it would need to be in the next half hour/hour or so.

Fro

I'm in - I can be at the Y and ready by 11 or so - does that work?

Let's say 11:15.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Sunday,  9 am, from the Y. Groundbreaking, I know. If we do what I have in mind you'll want to bring a couple bucks with you and it'll be 18ish miles.