Feel the Earthquake? (Read 628 times)

Lisa3.1

there was none in Minnesota.

SMART Approach

There are some (not me) that felt it up here in Green Bay.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Lying in wait to hit the snooze button one more time, I felt it and heard it good here in Tennessee. Now, I just need to see me a live tornado. Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You must just be a heavy sleeper. Tongue Midwest quake felt in Grand Rapids
          Well, I have been doped-up on cold meds pretty much constantly since Monday. did said he *thinks* he remembers feeling something early in the AM, but at the time didn't really think much of it--so it was pretty subtle here on our dune.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Old, Slow, Happy

I was eating breakfast and watching the news. I thought is was a train. They run about a mile from my house. It felt different so I looked out the window and.....No train!!! I also felt one in 1979. O.K. I was already married and had a child. So...I'm old, but not too old to feel the earth shake.
              I missed them - all three of them!!! Damn it. I heard it was cool. I always miss the good stuff when I go out of town. Not that I'm complaining...Cabo was pretty nice. Big grin Wink
                I slept through it but my mom was in town and she said she was awake and noticed it here in eastern Iowa. Crazy!
                Heroes never die. They just reload.
                celiacChris

3Days4Cure

I was in Dayton for drumline world championships, woke up to some rattling in the hotel room and cursed out the kids upstairs. I got out of bed, went into the fitness center to do my bike ride x-train, turned on the TV, and found out it was an earthquake. Blush I thought I was still imagining things until everyone checking out later that morning all talked about being woken up. My students (only 35 minuutes away) slept right through it.

Chris
                  PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k