Does racing make anyone else sick? (Read 1198 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Are you a Texas fan too--because that might send it over the edge Big grin
    For you, dear, anything Wink
      I am not sure about after, but I get "sick" the morning of a big race - every time. Sneezing, running nose etc. But I think mine is a nervous reaction. As soon as the gun goes it disapears. I was the same before school exams or some sort of competition. It is annoying, but once I realised I was not actually sick I did not stress about it. Maybe yours is something similar?
      kcam

Soonergal - never thought I'd be rooting for OU but .... this weekend I will do my best rendition of Boomer Sooner every time OU scores. OU, Beat the Hell out of Tech!!!!!
          I am not sure about after, but I get "sick" the morning of a big race - every time. Sneezing, running nose etc. But I think mine is a nervous reaction. As soon as the gun goes it disapears. I was the same before school exams or some sort of competition. It is annoying, but once I realised I was not actually sick I did not stress about it. Maybe yours is something similar?
          That is really interesting; I wonder if it is the same thing.
            Soonergal - never thought I'd be rooting for OU but .... this weekend I will do my best rendition of Boomer Sooner every time OU scores. OU, Beat the Hell out of Tech!!!!!
            Oh, I hope you get to bust out the Boomer Sooner many times. I am so worried about this game. It is at home where we have such a stellar record. I don't want to blow that. Plus, this is our last chance to salvage our season. Unfortunately, we are playing without our two best defensive guys--Reynolds and English--so it will take some serious Sooner Magic to pull this off. Our only hope is to outscore them because I don't look for us to stop them. Cheer loudly; we can use all the help we can get!