Scheduled down time for system upgrades and maintenance (Read 881 times)

eric :)

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that the Garmin Connect integration is completed.  I am planning to launch it, along with other enhancements, on Friday, June 12.  RA will be unavailable from 9 PM to 11 PM EDT (1 AM to 3 AM UTC).  The deployment is trivial, but I want to do some system maintenance during this time.  I don't expect it to take longer than an hour, but scheduled 2 hours just in case.  If you have any questions or comments, feel free to add them here or send me a message.

eric Smile

Joann Y

Thank you Eric. Looking forward to it. I know that if I look hard enough I will find it, but putting a "donate" button on the front page may be useful when someone gets the spontaneous urge. Maybe it is under options and account or something. I will look around. Maybe I am blind. That is always a possibility.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sweet! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thank you Eric. Looking forward to it. I know that if I look hard enough I will find it, but putting a "donate" button on the front page may be useful when someone gets the spontaneous urge. Maybe it is under options and account or something. I will look around. Maybe I am blind. That is always a possibility.

Click on "disable ads"

Kalsarikännit

Thank you Eric. Looking forward to it. I know that if I look hard enough I will find it, but putting a "donate" button on the front page may be useful when someone gets the spontaneous urge. 

Seriously. Put that thing on the top of the page and make it blink and neon.  Eric deserves mucho dinero for this site.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Joann Y

Click on "disable ads"

There isn't a button to disable ads when you have a subscription already. Found it here. I was just thinking it should be easier to give money is all.

tomatolover

Seriously. Put that thing on the top of the page and make it blink and neon.  Eric deserves mucho dinero for this site.

Agree! and Horray for integration!!!!  Thank you, Eric!

peaches123

Yay!  Thanks for all your hard work.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Definitely. It doesn't say anywhere how much a subscription is, but I remember thinking is was way too cheap. Good thing there's a place to add an additional donation.

Thanks for the great site!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

chuck aron

I agree with Joann. Please make the donate button more "findable"

aolesins

thank you ericSmile

PaulyGram

Fast is better than long

it's an impressive site that the number 1 complaint is it's too hard to give you money ;-)

Well played, Mr. Smiley

2017 Goals: Give up goals; they're stoopid

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm the rest of the night;
                          Set a man afire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

What in the Jehu?

jsfuller

Thank you for the upgrade to come.

M.Burrows

Thanks, Eric.  I just hit the tip jar.  Smile

TechChick

Thanks, I love this log!!