Involutary time off for me (Read 1141 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

good luck with the recovery, looking forward to seeing you in the land of MAF
    cant wait to be there feel the injury getting better but gonna take proper time off before I try a run. Getting serious withdrawl symptoms I am.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting serious withdrawl symptoms I am.
      Yoda? Wink Hope you heal up fast, Eddy. Don't let the non-running mess with your head too much...I know, easier said than done. Not running really bites.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

Sorry to hear Eddy. Best of luck for a quick recovery.

Slow-smooth-fast

Yoda? Wink Hope you heal up fast, Eddy. Don't let the non-running mess with your head too much...I know, easier said than done. Not running really bites.
          Very witty I feel zoom zoom. As you say, easier said than done, but I am going to be strong and heal up properly. I will come back wiser and stronger mentally I hope.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

SMART Approach

Good luck in recovery Eddy. Hopefully, you can do an elliptical or some type of aerobic training in meantime. Please learn from your injury. If you go from low HR training back into fast intervals it could mean trouble. Nothing against low HR training, but a traditional approach of including some tempo running, striders etc. is a much easier transition to harder intervals. Be smart about it.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

seriously Eddy, just wave the magic wand Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Eddy, how are you doing these days? Any changes? Confused

Michelle

Slow-smooth-fast

Im back MISSISSIPPI!!