What did you see on your long run this week? (Read 1581 times)

A dead woodchuck that's gotten progressively more bloated throughout the week. Dead
      I've been seeing the same squished ketchup packet since last summer. The ketchup looks like bright red rubber. Makes me seriously question what I'm putting in my body.
        About a 3 foot long black snake. Think he was coming up by the sidewalk to sun himself. He scared the heck out of me. I kept running and he went scurrying into the grass. I guess I scared him too.

Current Goals: Run and stuff

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Had some nice views of the Divide from this week's long run. Longs Peak and the Continental Divide from Lumpy Ridge. Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
          That is beautiful - it looks a LOT like the picture on my wallpaper that I took in Boulder from the Flatirons when I was out in October for the Colorado/Texas game (no comments on that game, please).
          March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)
            Mist .... drizzle .... rain ..... downpour ...... gotta love Rainsalot Oregon in the Spring!

Blaaahhhh

I saw a Star Wars storm trooper action figure. Atleast I think it was a storm trooper. When you see a storm trooper laying face down in the ditch you don't exactly want to stop and wait around, if you know what I mean. Was that very funny? It seemed kind of humorous when I was thinking about it during my run.
                That is beautiful - it looks a LOT like the picture on my wallpaper that I took in Boulder from the Flatirons when I was out in October for the Colorado/Texas game (no comments on that game, please).
                Similar view... just from the other side of Longs... looking southeast instead of northwest. You must have climbed Green Mountain or Bear Peak? It's really fun to rock climb in the Flatirons during a CU game... you can hear the crowd and band below you...
                  I ran a long race, I was wearing a red singlet. The whole day I kept hearing and sometimes seeing hummingbirds. I'm guessing they saw the red color and had to investigate. Then they decided "Nope, not food!" and buzzed off in a huff.
                  Rundadrun27

The nicest pair of breasts second only to my wife's.
                    mikeymike

I saw like a million people screaming and cheering for me.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not my long run, but I did see a purple washcloth on the side of the road today. Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw like a million people screaming and cheering for me.
                          IRL and otherwise! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Misinformation Officer

A baby copperhead snake, just sitting in the middle of the road with its mouth open like a baby bird waiting for its meal.
                            Rundadrun27

A memorial dedicated to a young 15 year old girl who hung herself on a tree early Saturday morning.
                              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Beautiful golf courses and palm trees. Lots of workers hand-watering everything. We were in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. No symptoms yet!