Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

False, I hate needles. I bet the next person has broken a bone.
      Does a fracture count? I bet the next person isn't sitting home alone writing this on the RA forum Wink
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      Go Daddy

False. Jammies by the fire. I bet the next person ran in spite of bad weather.
          False. Jammies by the fire. I bet the next person ran in spite of bad weather.
          Oh, yeah. Driving rain, icy rutted streets, a trail race through mud, and... Ran with Mt St Helens ash in the air, wearing a dust mask (a cheapie)... 1980... I bet the berson below doesn't run without socks.
            I always run with socks. Thorlos each and every time Big grin I bet the next person below has come home from a run at least once and had a post run drink of cracking open a nice cool beer...
            free happiness with every moment!
              False. I don't drink. I bet the next person who posts should be in bed instead of up and posting on RA.
                True. I have been staying up late since I am off until February for the birth of my twins Smile C-section scheduled for 1-17-08 btw. Bet the next person has twins or more also.
                  Bet the next person has twins or more also.
                  Not unless you're referring to "the girls." No kids for me yet. Bet the next person is planning on running at least 1000 miles this year.

Slow-smooth-fast

True, I am planning on near to 3000 this year. Bet the next person has put his/her damp running clothes on the radiator with the hope to get another days running out of them

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Beatin' on the Rock

No radiators in Florida! But, I have laid them over the pool deck rail, in the sun... I'll bet the next person has used Body Blide on more than 3 areas at once ...?
                      Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

Drunk Half Lotus Pose

No radiators in Florida! But, I have laid them over the pool deck rail, in the sun... I'll bet the next person has used Body Blide on more than 3 areas at once ...?
                        Nope--but I probably should have. Wink I'll bet the next person is going to the zoo today. ~Jen
                        Jennifer
                          Nope--but I probably should have. Wink I'll bet the next person is going to the zoo today. ~Jen
                          False, but I am going to the md spca to volunteer! I bet the next person is doing a long run today.
                          2009: BQ?

Member Since 2008

Nope, day off due to back pain!!!! I bet the next person never feels any pain after a run.

Slow-smooth-fast

True, as I am doing all my runs at MAF I bet the next person has lied to someone close to them as an excuse to go out for run.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Wingz

Professional Noob

True, as I am doing all my runs at MAF I bet the next person has lied to someone close to them as an excuse to go out for run.
                                True. Blush I'll bet the next person has never seen a live moose, in person...

Roads were made for journeys...