cool marathoner (Read 973 times)

IMKY13 finish!!

I haven't seen this posted on the forum before. Sarah Palin (the Republican Vice Presidental nominee) ran the 2005 Humpy's Classic Marathon and did it in a time of 3:59:36 (just 9 1/2 minutes shy of a BQ for her). Just sayin' Big grin

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

xor

I haven't seen this posted on the forum before. Sarah Palin (the Republican Vice Presidental nominee) ran the 2005 Humpy's Classic Marathon and did it in a time of 3:59:36 (just 9 1/2 minutes shy of a BQ for her). Just sayin' Big grin
      George Bush ran the Houston Marathon in 1993. Running =/= "good at running the country"

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Insert witty title here

Oh no, here we go again..

ThomasRuns Blog
        Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

Hey, nice marmot!

Running =/= "good at running the country"
          Seriously?!? Well, does "running really fast" = "good at running the country"? 'Cause I was planning on voting Gebrselassie/Radcliffe 2008.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

xor

Seriously?!? Well, does "running really fast" = "good at running the country"? 'Cause I was planning on voting Gebrselassie/Radcliffe 2008.
            I don't think they can be elected PUSA and VPUSA. I just love writing PUSA. In my head, it sounds like 'poosa'. As for why I bothered to put that obvious thing in my first post, it's because I keep seeing what the original poster posted here, usually with that fun "just sayin' " thing. I find it odd. I also find this to be an odd topic for Running 101, so I promise not to feed it anymore.

hehe... that cracked me up. I like Ryan Hall.. maybe I'll do him as a write-in candidate... at the very least, we can get Patriot's Day named a NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Queen of 3rd Place

PUSA. Oh...I like that SO much more than POTUS!! Think of the fun that could be had with this one... Arla

Ex runner

mb197314

She also promotes the aerial hunting of wolves...Just sayin'.....
                    John Edwards' marathon PR is 3:30:18 . . . I guess we all know how that turned out.