Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

We're going to a wine-tasting (slugging) party! BTW, big congrats! Smile The next person names their cars.
    False, I only name pets. The next person drives a 4wd vehicle.
      True, but I sent my fiance off in the Jeep today since I can "work from home" and he can't and we've got snow coming down pretty thick. I bet the next poster has been running on an indoor track this winter because he/she can't take the cold...
      Heroes never die. They just reload.

Another Passion

True, but I sent my fiance off in the Jeep today since I can "work from home" and he can't and we've got snow coming down pretty thick. I bet the next poster has been running on an indoor track this winter because he/she can't take the cold...
        False, even made some homemade winter trainers with sheet metal screws in the soles of a pair of old running shoes to get out in the snow and ice courtesy of the advice I received here on RA. The next person's household (with respect to water conservation and toilet use) "lets it mellow, if it's yellow, but flushes it down, if it's brown."

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

The next person's household (with respect to water conservation and toilet use) "lets it mellow, if it's yellow, but flushes it down, if it's brown."
          Not at all! The next person is playing on RA instead of working ... Blush
          2009: BQ?
            Not at all! The next person is playing on RA instead of working ... Blush
            TRUE. You caught me!!! The next person is getting ready to head out to lunch!

Michelle

Hmmmmm I am about to eat lunch but don't have to go anywhere lol Next person is HAWT Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Hey, nice marmot!

Hmmmmm I am about to eat lunch but don't have to go anywhere lol Next person is HAWT Wink
                Sort of true. It would strongly depend on your visual acuity. Next person currently resides in a former slave state.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Sort of true. It would strongly depend on your visual acuity. Next person currently resides in a former slave state.
                  False. PA. Red - slave states Green - free states Free States and Slave States, before the Mexican War I bet the next person is annoyed about possibly not being able to run today.

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

Nope, today was scheduled rest The next person has skipped or shortened a run this past week due to bad weather.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

C-R

True - but only because I am on a cross training day. I bet the next person will be running in less than 30 degree F temps today.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

False -- it's 38°F right now. Next person will be getting on a jet to fly somewhere this weekend.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

False -- it's 38°F right now. Next person will be getting on a jet to fly somewhere this weekend.
                          False, but my brother will (return from Frankfurt.) I bet the next person does not routinely wait 12 to 18 hours after eating to run (like I do.)
                            False, but my brother will (return from Frankfurt.) I bet the next person does not routinely wait 12 to 18 hours after eating to run (like I do.)
                            True, in fact I ate some pizza while running today. I bet the next person has driven farther to run then they actually ran (not counting races).
                            Dave
                            "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                            --- Clarence DeMar

A is A

Maybe true. Let's see... I flew to Hawaii from Phoenix for vacation, which really just meant running around Waikiki and getting a tan, for the most part. I drive to Phoenix once or twice a month where I do a great little run in Ahwatukee. I suppose I have just over 200 miles total on these legs (just a beginner) so, yeah, I think that one's true. Interesting. I think the next person's favorite coffee drink is a vanilla latte -- hot.

Go Pre!

Maybe true. Let's see... I think the next person's favorite coffee drink is a vanilla latte -- hot.
                                True !!! - wow. I choose a half shot of vanilla so it's not so sweet, and skim milk so I can mentally enjoy it. It's the price that keeps me from over indulging though. I'll bet the next person has vomitted during a PR race! Dave