Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

At the 30km mark Pacerchris is 1:58:57 and Lance is at 2:02:05
    Len

Damn Yankee

Jeff Scovill 35k- 2:17:37.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Tanya 1:46:55 at the half.
        She's flying. I hope her taste in beer isn't too expensive.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Frank4

Lance at 35k in 2:22:06...come on Mikey...
            At the 30km mark Pacerchris is 1:58:57 and Lance is at 2:02:05
            Lance just went ahead f chris 35K Chris 2:22:48 Lance 2:22:06 No

Imminent Catastrophe

Im watching it on vs too but they didnt do that. Must be a local thing?
              It's DirecTV. There are two "Versus" channels, I was watching the HD channel, which cut away. And since I was time-shifting 30 minutes (I was out running) I couldn't watch. Grrrr.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The Greatest of All Time

Lance at 35k in 2:22:06...come on Mikey...
                Lance is getting faster.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                JakeKnight

Just tracking the fastest guys to the finish now ... Hudson and Cwhite48beaver are within about a minute or two of each other, both 2:3X.

Non ducor, duco.

MissPratt 1:51:31 at half Lifesabeach 1:50:12 at half

Non ducor, duco.

Offthecouch 1:51:38
                      Len

Damn Yankee

Pacer Chris is slowing down, 35k in 2:22:48. Something must have happened- Rob (hermosaboy) made up 4 minutes on him over the last 5k.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

The Greatest of All Time

Does Lance have people out there pacing him? Anyone know?
                          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                          Len

Damn Yankee

Looks like about 20 of them. I'm guessing the VS coverage will focus on him from here on out.

JakeKnight

Does Lance have people out there pacing him? Anyone know?
                              Don't know. Mikey at 35k slowing down big time. Now at just under 3:00 projected finish.

PWL

Has been

Mikey's slowing. MTA: He's saving his big kick for the last 2 miles. I feel it.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."