3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Who had a good workout this week? (Read 2359 times)

Yeehaw! I just realized I crossed the finish line for 3650.   Now onto 4000.  Big grin

Feeling the growl again

Yeehaw! I just realized I crossed the finish line for 3650.   Now onto 4000.  Big grin

Cripes.  Awesome!  And here I am hoping to settle for 2000....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Holy crap.  Awesome indeed.

steph  

C-R

Hey Ho! Well done.

And I didn't think I could feel any more of a slacker than I am. Time for a December stunt.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I was going to post about what a sweet workout I had today...then I flipped back and realized it was basically the exact same workout - like almost to the second - of one I did over a month and a half ago. Not that it wasn't good, it was. But would have been nice to see a little improvement. Not that I was necessarily going for "improvement" as a goal of this workout (since I had totally forgotten about doing it before). Oh well. It's all good.

5 x 0.6 (3:15, 3:10, 3:10, 3:11, 3:05) with 2:15ish 0.3 mile jog rests.

vs.3:15, 3:11, 3:11, 3:07, 3:07 on 9/26.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

I have had three good workouts, no great ones (by design).

I just might be mounting a comeback!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I have had three good workouts, no great ones (by design).

I just might be mounting a comeback!

Yeah you are! Good to hear, Nader.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Walk-Jogger

Steadily recovering from racing my first marathon last July; I ran 50 miles total this past week for the first time since before the marathon, and this past Sunday I ran a relatively easy 10 miles, somewhat of a progression run at 6:59 pace. I'm back to doing doubles, a bit of speed work, and not having to take frequent days off. I've had to let go of my yearly mileage goal of 2013 in 2013, and reset it down to 1750. I passed 1500 miles for the year on Sunday, and that's my new lifetime annual mileage record, low  as it is.  Maybe I'm not through with this running thing just yet.

Retired &  Loving It

Not a workout as such but I ran into work today after a boozy night out last night and jogged the 5 miles in 7:03 pace and it felt like a stroll.  After 5 and half weeks of focused training I'm on the edge of a big bump in fitness if I can keep the momentum....

Tallbackanator

12x400 w/ 55 sec rest in between each - 13:11 - 65.9 avg. Best 400 workout ever!

kcam

12x400 w/ 55 sec rest in between each - 13:11 - 65.9 avg. Best 400 workout ever!

You are fit!  Best of luck at Footlocker.

C-R

Peaking at the right time. Looking forward to that Footlocker result. Bust 'em up Eric.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Peaking at the right time. Looking forward to that Footlocker result. Bust 'em up Eric.

+1.  That is an outstanding workout.  You are an acid-tolerating beast.  Rip it up!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Bloody hell - I wince even thinking about that - sounds like your ready to smash it!

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

8 mile AHR.  First "long" run after NYCM.  Felt like fly'n.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do