W3-D3-C3

11,13,9,9 max-17

steph  

Feeling the growl again

Week 3 finished!  Finally!

W3-D3-C3

11,13,9,9 max-17

Woohoo!  Nice.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Good job Tea Olive!!

Awesome stuff everyone!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Week 5 max test 71.  Funny how I was feeling fine into the 50s and then once the pain started it went downhill fast.  

Will repeat this week in column 3 one more time as I did not do day 3 and day 4 for this week.  Will only move to week 6 if I can do 80.  

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Blew it off this week.  I try to be a leader -- first to fail, surely one of the first to goof off for an entire week.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

W4-D2-C3

Max= 37

Holy God. This may be the week I have to repeat.

Feeling the growl again

W5 C3 D1...max 40, needed 40...yeah, I can smell failure.  I'm surprised I was able to finish the minimum on this one.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'm debating throwing in the towel. I'm such a wimp.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

That's exactly why you need to grow a pair and not throw in the towel.

(Standard HL kick in the ass)  Wink

Seriously, I'm kind of surprised how much progress I have been making on this plan, doing nothing else to support it.  It may take you extra weeks but you will get there.

C-R

Holy hell man! Like Spaniel said - grow a pair. I'm seeing some gutty work in here so keep with the program.

That being said, my plan of doing C2 and then C3 in a given week, seems to have let me acclimate and get stronger. It takes more time but the gains are there. Anyway, none of us are beating Tony to the finish line on this one so relax and enjoy the burn.

Now what the hell do we do once we get to 100? I'm doing my Anthony Robins/Dr. Phil positive thinking crap.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Now what the hell do we do once we get to 100? I'm doing my Anthony Robins/Dr. Phil positive thinking crap.

Personally I will switch to benchpress and weights for awhile.  Once I hit 100 pushups I am interested to re-do my max bench and see the change.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W4-D1-C1

12,14,11,10  max- 16

Was hard.

steph  

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Don't quit.

Just repeat were necessary.

steph  

W5 C3 D2 Done.  Collapsed a couple of times during the max final set, but got up and completed the bare minimum 45.

After watching Cross fit games this weekend, looks like it's perfectly acceptable to plop on your belly as long as you finish the number prescribed.