Beginners and Beyond

You know that I know that you know it's Monday (Read 49 times)

LRB

And now everyone knows.

LRB

Hey, I'm working with a tired brain this morning, cut me some slack.

Good morning.

Rick, thank you for starting today's thread. What do you have planned for today?

I did an hour on the AMT this morning. After work, I'll do weights.

Zelanie

I don't know, are you sure?

Couldn't sleep so I decided that was my body telling me to move around a bit and then try again.  But the alarm goes off in less than an hour now.  Boo!  Back to bed!  RD #! for me. Smile

MTA: Here is a video my husband took of me around mile 16-17 yesterday.  I had almost gotten hit by that huge sprinkler you see in the background, and you get to hear me calling the farmer an asshole.   Still running pretty easy, although as I go by I can see that my shoulders are hunched, which I definitely do when I get fatigued.

delicate flower

'Morning!  I'm tired.  What an awesome weekend.

I'll run after work.

<3

Cyberic

MTA: Here is a video my husband took of me around mile 16-17 yesterday.  I had almost gotten hit by that huge sprinkler you see in the background, and you get to hear me calling the farmer an asshole.   Still running pretty easy, although as I go by I can see that my shoulders are hunched, which I definitely do when I get fatigued.

You may be fatigued but you're still managing to have a little talk/laugh with your husband. That must have given you a mental boost for a mile or so.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  Chest is congested so RD for me.

Damaris

Cyberic

Baboon, I have no idea what a good 5K/30 miles/5K time should be, but since you seem happy with it, it must be pretty good!

This morning, I slept a little more than usual (holiday) and wanted to go run, but when I got up, DD was doing geometry homework and desperately needed help. It seems like they don't learn anything in class this year, with this teacher, and she has to learn it all at home.

Now I ate, so I'll wait a little before I hit the pavement.  Or I could go run the Mount Royal. Hmmm, yeah! Dirt path instead of pavement. Uphill is nice. Only the downhill I do not like, but it still sounds good. Yep, I've pretty much made up my mind. It's beautiful out, this is goind to be lots of fun!

Talk to y'all later!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Not sure if I am going to run or do weights after work. Will depend on the weather--if we get storms like this weekend, I'l be inside.

StepbyStep-SH

5.45 miles run/walk. I wasn't sure how it would go - after my 10 minute walking warm-up, the first couple run intervals hurt my knee, and I cut them short. Then I started to focus more on my body positioning, and either that or just being warmed up a bit more did the trick. I am working on staying more upright, rather than hunched over like granny with her walker, thinking about being pulled forward from the hips, body over my feet, shorter strides and landing with knees slightly bent. Even with a 4:1 run/walk pattern, a couple of my miles were just under 11:00, so I'm feeling good about things.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

One hour run, done.

Zelanie

Good news, Shari!

Zel: time to update your sig line!

SRD for me.

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

RD for me, the first of many since I am now on the IR. I will be calling the sports doc for my appointment today. Hopefully it won't take a month just to get in there. We'll see. This time I will be pushing for an MRI.  Dang it.

StepbyStep-SH

Hi Dailies.

RD for me, the first of many since I am now on the IR. I will be calling the sports doc for my appointment today. Hopefully it won't take a month just to get in there. We'll see. This time I will be pushing for an MRI.  Dang it.

Grrr. Fingers crossed you can get in to see the doc soon!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.