Beginners and Beyond

What the Wednesdailies (Read 29 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

You guys keep making the new kid do all the work 

Got through my 6x30sec pickups last night. My body definitely isn't used to running fast(er) and I'm pathetically sore. It'll be an easy run with the group tonight.

It just so happened that the streets I was using for my run were also the ones my g/f took her cross country team on at practice. She shared and email from a parent that she got, telling her she might not want to take her team there right now as there is a house under significant surveillance for drug activity   Part of me feels like maybe that is the safest street to run on?

Cyberic...You're right, the lacing doesn't bring the shoe down to my foot at all. I've never been one to tie my shoes too tightly though, so I'm kinda okay with that. Do your versions have padded heal collars? Also, do they attached tongues? I would say those two things are my least favorite shoe features.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

bluerun

Super B****

4 very sticky miles

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From the Internet.

Morning! Club track - 6x1000m, 3:55, 3:50, 3:49, 3:48, 3:46, 3:48. 8.3ish miles total.

Baboon

delicate flower

Back in the office this morning.  Easy run later.

<3

LRB

You guys keep making the new kid do all the work 

It's the online equivalent to buying doughnuts. 

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

4 lousy, sore butt, miles. Funny how something always comes up the week before a race. Upper hammy tendon was tight and sore to start, barely warmed up during the run and is a bit sore as I sit (and stand) at work. Going to be a tempo killer for my Sat race if it doesn't improve...stress setting in...

LRB

I ran 10.

The run began at 6:29 and I walked in my door at 8:02. After a quick shower and short drive I was sitting down at my desk at 8:28. Normally I wouldn't have cut it so close but my pace is still at recovery. I really got lucky though as I didn't have to stop at any of the ten intersections I crossed so it was a rare continuous run.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 10.

We finally chose 4 houses to see this weekend while in Indy.  Eeek.

Damaris

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

It's the online equivalent to buying doughnuts. 

Oh I really hate that right now! I've been on Keto for 9 months, so buying doughnuts for others is a real joy.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh I really hate that right now! I've been on Keto for 9 months, so buying doughnuts for others is a real joy.

There is a recipe for keto glazed donuts that you might want to google...

Damaris

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

There is a recipe for keto glazed donuts that you might want to google...

Thanks - will definitely check it out! Your new profile pic looks so much like a running trophy and is completely fantastic.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I thought so which is why I love it more and more (didn't make it thinking of that but it grew on me, lol).

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

I ran 10.

The run began at 6:29 and I walked in my door at 8:02. After a quick shower and short drive I was sitting down at my desk at 8:28. Normally I wouldn't have cut it so close but my pace is still at recovery. I really got lucky though as I didn't have to stop at any of the ten intersections I crossed so it was a rare continuous run.

that's a super speedy shower/dress/drive to work! Especially on a hot humid morning!

LRB

I have 10.

We finally chose 4 houses to see this weekend while in Indy.  Eeek.

If the housing market there is anything like it is here, put an offer on each of them, and you might get one!

onemile

If the housing market there is anything like it is here, put an offer on each of them, and you might get one!

For 10k over asking price...