Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Fighting the urge (Read 35 times)

LRB

Good morning.

It's a cold ass 20 degrees right now but will be rapidly warming up to a magnificent 36 degrees in a couple of hours.

My legs have never felt better and coupled with an immense feeling of the need for speed, I am chomping at the bit to get back at it. Alas, I had a workout locked and loaded but have reluctantly decided against it. I just have this feeling of fools gold so I'm going to wait a little bit longer, sigh.

What's up with you?

Good luck bluerun!

Dave

3 dirt-bumps and short gutter hills... boring

waiting for the wife to get up to go for long walk, then mow grass and leaves... boring.

then watch the redskins play the jets... off the scale BORING!!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 8 once I eat breakfast and it warms up a bit more.

Good luck, bluerun.

Damaris

LRB

Morning!  I have 8 once I eat breakfast and it warms up a bit more.

Good luck, bluerun.

What?? Are you getting soft on me here?

LRB

3 dirt-bumps and short gutter hills... boring

waiting for the wife to get up to go for long walk, then mow grass and leaves... boring.

then watch the redskins play the jets... off the scale BORING!!!

My beloved Lions have been nothing short of unremarkable this century, but having nothing to play for this early in the season is unusual even for them.

I'll be rooting for the Cowboys to boot their asses right out of our own stadium. Maybe then we'll wakeup to a change in leadership if such a loss wakes up ownership. #notholdingmybreath

delicate flower

Hello.  I ran 16.  First half easy, second half at marathon effort.  I felt lousy the first half and had low expectations, but managed to get my head out of my ass the second half

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What?? Are you getting soft on me here?

LOL, no, but since I woke up at 9:30am it's nice not to have to rush out and wait until it hits 30F and 11and I can wear shorts and wear no gloves. Smile  The fact that I can run in the middle of the day is a plus since I barely saw the sun down in Miami.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Good luck, Blue!!

RunningOnSand

Also, our weather continues to be weird. This pic is taken from Friday, after it snowed, but all of our leaves obviously still haven't fallen from the trees yet. RunningOnLeaves or RunningOnSnow?   

LRB

Also, our weather continues to be weird. This pic is taken from Friday, after it snowed, but all of our leaves obviously still haven't fallen from the trees yet. RunningOnLeaves or RunningOnSnow?   

RunningOnaFelony, those leaves were killed.

LRB

LOL, no, but since I woke up at 9:30am it's nice not to have to rush out 

It's exactly what we do it the midwest. 👍

sdWhiskers

Meanwhile, over in CA we are looking at high of 88 today which is unusual. I slept in and didn't get after it until 6:45. Hit the trails with RP for 7.3 miles easy. Everything feels good, surprisingly. One more week until taper.

LRB

I ran 10.

My legs felt liberated. It's a stark contrast to the weeks and months of having tourniquets for IT bands.

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles. It was cold & windy. I'm still cold, but at least I got in the shower first today!