Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies on the 2nd (Read 36 times)

RunningOnSand

Black box wine is fine. In fact, any wine that you like is fine, be it in a box, a bottle, a milk jug or a boot.

I didn't feel like standing in the kitchen for forever, so I went with eggplant parm.

That sounds delish. I've never made eggplant parm but I'm thinking I need to try it. (Same with anything from Cheesecake Factory--I'm jealous, Docket!).

Half Crazy, what kind of cupcake? The sweet potatoes actually sound really good. I made some whipped cinnamon honey butter yesterday that would taste divine on one. Thanks for the idea!

LRB

Now I want eggplant parm.

MTA: even worse, I am singing it in my head like Peyton Manning.

It took me a minute to hear it in my head but now that I do, thanks. No really. 

LRB

That sounds delish. I've never made eggplant parm but I'm thinking I need to try it. (Same with anything from Cheesecake Factory--I'm jealous, Docket!).

Half Crazy, what kind of cupcake? The sweet potatoes actually sound really good. I made some whipped cinnamon honey butter yesterday that would taste divine on one. Thanks for the idea!

It's so simple; breaded and fried eggplant or ravioli or roasted spaghetti squash or pasta or chicken or whatever, a decent sauce (I use tomato basil), cheese (I use provolone) then slide it in the oven and turn the broiler on high and wait 3 to 5 minutes then bam.

Half Crazy K 2.0

ROS, cupcake is "Loaded Leprechaun". Here's the description:

Chocolate cake with a green marshmallow filling & marshmallow buttercream frosting, garnished with mini M&Ms, crushed Oreos, & sprinkles

The sweet potatoes/carrots are these:

Coastal

Ever had mini carrot cake cupcakes with the frosting mixed in already?  Never knew there was such a thing until yesterday, and I can truthfully attest that now there are quite a few less than there were.  

Rest day today.

And yes, whipped cinnamon honey butter sounds awesome.

KCRuns

ROS, dinner tonight was pot roast and mashed potatoes.

I got 3.1 miles on my own before the group and 3.7 with the group. All miles were a little faster than I intended but felt great.